Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

95%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 4, 2015
Quite simply a beautiful and lovely ode to mothers. Is it lovely? Yes. It is also subtle, beautiful, and moving. Highly recommended. I have bought many copies and shared them with friends.
on July 31, 2013
This little book almost made me cry. I'm not even a mom. Just about anything makes me cry. No, I am not pregnant.
on November 25, 2016
The book is in perfect condition.
on June 11, 2014
Our LO loves this book. He and my wife (aka Mommy) read this one many times each week. He loves reading through it with her and then laughing as he makes up opposite words... that sort of thing. Great little book.
on May 25, 2015
a well written book for toddlers
on January 17, 2012
Rec'd this as a mothers day gift. We love reading this to my daughters. Really emphasizes the mother daughter connection and facilitates bonding. Highly recommend. Great gift for expectant mom, mother's day, etc.
on July 6, 2013
My LO loves when I read this book to her. It's a sweet book about the mother-child relationship and the pictures are nice too.
on January 6, 2015
love it
on August 18, 2014
Beautiful book!
on September 4, 2010
This is a must have for your baby's book collection. My little one just loves it and is now able to identify the animals in it. A very good book for mommy/baby bonding.