- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- A symbol common among many Native American tribes, including the Hopi
- Reproduction of handmade drawing
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a common symbol among many Native American tribes, including the Hopi. One of its representations is that of mother and child. In a broader sense, the connection of earth mother to us as her children. The beginning, straight centerline represents the child - or our philosophical beginnings - the surrounding maze represents the enfolding energies of mother earth.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N3MQLGJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review: