- Series: Perspectives on Gender
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 19, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415907764
- ISBN-13: 978-0415907767
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,991 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mothering: Ideology, Experience, and Agency (Perspectives on Gender) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"[Recommended] to those interested in how mothering is viewed through diverse eyes and constructed in varying circumstances.."
-"Journal of the Association for Research on Mothering