Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 17, 2011
I've used this on my chrome rims as well as front and rear chrome logos. The results are very good. Now obviously if the parts you are trying to polish are already worn out for instance for scratches, you cannot expect miracles. My rims for instance have some scratches as my car is 5 years old. So on them, you could only see partial improvements. But the logos, that are not scratched, are visibly more shiny than before.
VINE VOICEon September 12, 2009
I purchased a number of Mothers products to clean my new car. This polish works okay. I expected it to really buff up the chrome on my car, but it was not quite as good as I thought it would be. That being said, I have only tried it one time and plan to use it again with hopefully better results.

I will update my review after using the product several more times.
on June 9, 2016
You have chrome?

You want shiny chrome?

You buy this, you use this, you have shiny chrome too.
on July 26, 2012
I used this product to polish the pickup covers on my Gibson ES-135 electric guitar. Years of neglect had left the chrome dull and dirty and a little bit of this, a microfiber cloth, and some elbow grease left those PAF covers looking shiny and new. Quite impressive!
on January 27, 2013
I have used this polish and Turtle Wax chrome polish and I like this product better. It is a bit easier and quicker to apply and removes brake dust more easily. Otherwise, both products work well. I am going to continue buying Mothers instead of Turtle Wax to save time when polishing my chrome wheels.
on October 12, 2012
My elder son sells new and second-hand decorative parts for trucks, and uses Mothers Chrome Polish a lot. He finds it polishes better than anything else he's tried, making his products much more attractive to buyers. Highly recommended, but we understand that the product is being discontinued.
on June 6, 2016
This chrome polish works real well
on August 12, 2012
this Mother('s) made the chrome on my motorcycle stand tall!

This is probably the best chrome polish on the market, in my humble opin.

i use it with the Mother's microfiber cloth and they make chrome become a beautiful mirror!

Easily 5*!
on April 24, 2013
Mothers cannot be beaten for performance, long lasting protection, nor basic low cost.
This 70 year old has used it for 15+ years.
RECOMMEND.

John Griffiths
Springfield, OR
on August 26, 2011
Was skeptical at first. Why not just use a wax? Tried it and was surprised it also took away small rust spots on my chrome wheels. After, I applied Mothers carnuba wax to protect the chrome because this is only a polish.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.