Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Size: 12 fl. oz., (Pack of 6)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on May 24, 2015
This is truly a chrome cleaner. It takes all smuges off bugs water spots you name it. Love it. I use it on my 2013 super duty chrome grill and everything. Cuts the bug guts right off and polishes in one. I have tried it all. It cleans glass really good to. The person in the bad review must be talking about a different polish or is simply not using it correctly. I don't know how you could use it wrong its so easy. Maybe he's a idiot .
on April 16, 2016
Good spray chrome polish for quick clean up and polishing. If I had more stains or for the first thing in the spring I would probably chose a paste or other metal polish. But for what this is it is great.
on September 11, 2015
sprayed this on one of my wheels and BLING! What a great product. It doesn't go on heavy like a paste cleaner. Very easy to wipe/buff off. It shined my wheel up dramatically. Great product for the price. Definitely recommend!
on September 1, 2015
Another excellent Mothers product. Easy on easy off. Great shine
on June 3, 2016
Works like it's supposed to
Keeps my bike shine
review image
on January 11, 2017
This stuff works perfect for all the plastic chrome of today. I still cant get over how great it works on my 2016 Ram Big Horn.My wheels and bumpers now look like a mirror its just WOW
on July 6, 2015
Great product for maintaining chrome surfaces. I used it for all of the chrome surfaces on my motorcycle. It wont clean up heavily oxidized surfaces but they don't claim it will.
on May 15, 2016
This polish made my Foose rims look like when I got them 8 years ago. Very easy to use. Really does a great job and fast.
on September 19, 2016
I honestly prefer the Mothers chrome polish. This seems to be the polish, but watered down and in a spray bottle.
on October 4, 2016
Very good chrome cleaner!! I used it on my exhaust on my exotic…very pleased with the results!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.