Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 85% on textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 28, 2018
Easily one of the best detailer sprays out there. And the cheapest! Absolutely zero wax or sealants in this so great for claying. Claying is the single most important thing you can do to protect your paint aside from wax. Actually it allows you to wax and buff without having to worry about swirls. As the debris stuck on your clear coat comes loose as u buff. Then it sticks to the towel and scratches the paint. It’s a vicious cycle and claying is a extremely effective and easy way to avoid it. Run your hand across your washed car. It will feel super bumpy and rough if it is the first time u have clayed. Now clay using this to lubricate it. Run your hand over and it’s smooth as ever. All that debris is gone like magic. It is unreal.
on July 4, 2017
Works great with clay bar and as a stand alone detailer. My go to for a quick clean up. Only use on light dust like pollen or maybe one day or so after car wash. Also if it rained on a clean car and you have not driven the car this will restore to a clean spotless finish. If used to remove actual dirt such as after you have driven in the rain it will scratch the finish. It's critical to use clean microfiber cloths to avoid scratching the finish.
3 people found this helpful
on September 13, 2017
When it comes to automotive detailing products, the choices can be overwhelming. There are so many brands and 'systems', but it's all about what works for you. I use a different brand for compounding and polishing products, but I've always come back to Mother's for their instant detailer. The price is on-par with the competition, but this stuff provides a great finish gloss and depth that seems to be better than others I've tried - especially on darker colors. It's easy to apply and wipes off with zero streaking. It's easy to use and provides beautiful results.
on January 26, 2014
I love this stuff. I don't want to wash my car every 4 days but it gets dusty and birds use my car for target practice while I'm at work. Just spray my car down and wipe, takes less than 5 minutes and my car looks great. Perfect item to use between washes. And I love the smell! I'll be buying this stuff by the gallons!
9 people found this helpful
on August 22, 2015
Just like every other product I've tried so far from them, the California Gold Instant Detailer also has a pleasant, almost spice-like aroma to it which makes it nice to use. It sprays on clear, and with one wipe you get a great looking clean shine from your vehicle's paint. It doesn't seem to pick up any dust the day after either. Good stuff, I've used other quick detailers and they are all very similar in performance, so the nice scent of the Mother's product is a nice little bonus that just makes it great to use.
on August 17, 2016
This is awesome product I use it when drying my cars after washing them I blow off the bigger water drops with a leaf blower then while still spotted with water droplets I spray this wax on liberally and wipe off with a micro fiber towel. If any streaks are there I follow up with a dry clean micro fiber towel looks like you painted/waxed it every time very easy product to use
on August 17, 2017
This is very good. I use this, as anyone would, for a quick wipe down and it gets the little bug spots and dew drops up quite well while leaving
a shine. It works as well or maybe better than some I have used before.
on January 26, 2018
I use this as lubricant for my clay bar. I could probably just use a mixture of soap and water but hey, this is what Mothers recommends. Also works well as a quick spot remover after washing your car while putting on a thin layer of protectant if you don't feel like doing the whole waxing routine.
on September 14, 2014
This is the most affordable quick detailer product I've found since it's available with subscribe and save. Sure, there are other brands but they cost more yet do the same thing. Why pay extra? This is all you need to spray onto the surface to wipe residual dirt off your car or to use for claying. It's not meant to remove heavy residue - that's what car washes are for. You do need to be liberal in the amount of spray you use to ensure no scratches.
on February 6, 2015
My saving grace!! I live in CA and this is my go to product for cleaning my car without having to use water (darn drought). This stuff powered through a months worth of dust on my car with no problem at all. Keep in mind my car is only a year old and the top coat is still new. Wonderful for touch ups or even weekly maintenance. I have NEVER once taken my car to get washed in the 16 months that I've had it. I use this religiously and my paint looks amazing, the smell is nice too.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.