Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Size: 1 Gallon|Change

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 210 reviews
on March 25, 2017
Very helpful and works well with detailing and the clay bar.
on March 22, 2017
Great price, but it was and add on item
on April 26, 2014
This product is the BEST I have ever had. Forget the wash and wax. Just wash your car. Towel off. Make sure it is completely dry and just spray on. Wipe on in a small area. Let dry and buff with dry towel. Almost show room shine that lasts. No wax in corners and grooves. Just the best and EZ.
on March 22, 2017
great
on January 26, 2014
I love this stuff. I don't want to wash my car every 4 days but it gets dusty and birds use my car for target practice while I'm at work. Just spray my car down and wipe, takes less than 5 minutes and my car looks great. Perfect item to use between washes. And I love the smell! I'll be buying this stuff by the gallons!
on September 24, 2016
Bottle was open and half of it spilled
on March 17, 2014
Used with a clay bar, this car wax is absolutely fantastic. I always wash my cars beforehand with Mothers California Gold Car Wash Shampoo, and then follow it up with this car wax. My cars turn out looking and feeling like they have just been to a professional detailer. The best part about it is that I saved hundreds and probably thousands of dollars in getting the same type of finished product by doing it myself. After waxing my cars, I cannot help but run my hand across the hood of the cars, just to feel how smooth and clean they feel. A clean and smooth car makes me feel better and always puts me in a better mood. The car wax does not leave behind obvious white streaks (which has happened to me in the past when using other brands), and it is easy to wax off, making your job easier. This product comes in a 1 Gallon bottle, which should last you many waxes before running out. I find that it is a little difficult to pour directly onto a towel or onto your clay bar, so I actually use this gallon as a refill for my squirt bottle. I highly reccommend this product!
VINE VOICEon August 26, 2009
I love this stuff! I can't keep my car in a garage, so I use a car cover almost every day of the year. I hate going through the day long meticulous labor of washing, clay baring, and waxing my car more than a couple times a year, so I use this stuff. After washing and clay baring my car, I use the Mother's wax and throw the cover on. Each week I dust the car, and depending on the need I use this spray detailer weekly or bi-weekly. I don't know exactly what's in it, but I assume it's some sort of liquid wax. It really helps to preserve the original wax job and helps it last for months. It also cleans bird droppings, grime, and general filth gently and easily. Using it couldn't be easier. Just spray on, wipe with a microfiber cloth, and dry with another microfiber cloth. One bottle will last me two to three uses on the entire car, depending on how heavy I am with the application. An excellent product all around!
on October 29, 2015
I received this today and added it to my big extensive detail, wax collection. WOW.. This stuff really did make my Stang shine! 8 years old. Look at these pictures. It's so shine that the lights in the garage reflected off the paint. Highly recommend Mothers Cali Gold Instant Detailer!
review image review image
on January 5, 2013
I love this product. I spray it on after washing the cars and buff it off while I dry. It is Not a wax tho. Just a silicone spray. So it does a great job of helping things shine, but not much to prevent water spots or help with beading. It def needs to be applied in the shade or it will haze really bad, and that is why I only gave it a 4 star rating.