- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse; First Edition edition (October 18, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491824069
- ISBN-13: 978-1491824061
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,153,787 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
A Mother's Journey: Through Faith, Hope, and Courage Paperback – October 18, 2013
About the Author
Lisa Brodeur was born and raised in Southbridge, Massachusetts, by her parents. She is the youngest of eight children and has two brothers and five sisters. Lisa is currently living in Charlton, Massachusetts, with her significant other, Earl; her son, Kyle and her two daughters, Kimberly and Katie. Lisa's book, her memoir's of being struck by a drunk driver, who also had cocaine in his system, struck her family's car on the evening of November 1, 1997, the driver forever changed her family's lives. Lisa is disabled from the accident and takes care of her son who is paralyzed. To contact Lisa, e-mail her at Lisaabrod@charter.net.