Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on February 26, 2012
I love Mother's cookies, especially the peanut butter. I have tried almost every brand of peanut butter cookies, and none come close to Mother's. I am so glad Amazon carries these cookies. The English Tea cookies are really good too. Amazon's price is spot on with the local prices (if you can find them locally anymore near you). The walmart and fry's I shop at used to carry these, but have been out for a long time. I just figured I would check Amazon, and man am I happy.
Give the peanut butter a try, you will love them too.
on June 6, 2012
This was my first time ordering these cookies and My GOD they were more delicious than i thought possible, i ate one bag in a day and i have never eaten any pack of cookies like that except for chocolate chip ones but, i loved the service that came with the cookies which was prompt and proffesional. If you like peanut butter cookies these are the cookies for you.
on November 13, 2015
They don't taste exactly like the old Burry Biscuit Gauchos, but they're the best I've found so far.
on September 18, 2015
Awesome! Best peanut butter cookies ever to meet a nice cold glass of milk. I used in live San Diego Ca when I first encountered these cookies. I haven't had them for about 6 years. I used to have my daughter send them in the mail. Then it dawned on me to just order them online. I was then rerouted to Amazon. Let's just say Mother's cookies stock just went up.
on July 9, 2016
Received 4 packages of unbroken & delicious Mother's Gauchos. I sure wish there were a better way to get these to the east coast!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2011
I love peanut butter cookies, and these "peanut butter gauchos" are some of the best I've ever tried. They are sandwich cookies with peanut butter creme filling, FYI. They are quite peanut buttery flavored; not like some cookies which just have a vague flavor of PB in them. Even folks who are not peanut butter cookie lovers (such as my son and my sister) also like them alot! I strongly recommend these cookies.
on October 21, 2015
I love these can't get in stores where we live. Was very happy to find them on Amazon. Will order again.
on January 7, 2013
I fell in love with these cookies when I lived in Colorado. Since moving back east (currently Tennessee) I have not found them anywhere, so when I saw them available I said to myself "Self, you should order those cookies." and so I did. And I am terrifically pleased that I did. They're as wonderful as I remembered. Buy them... they're worth it!
on October 10, 2012
In fact, I'm not sure the creamy filling is even necessary. But I can see dipping them in dark chocolate...

An aesthetic plus: these don't make a greasy mark when you leave them on a napkin.
on October 3, 2015
yummy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question