Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 18, 2013
Led Zeppelin Mother Ship is the most complete album to the band LED ZEPPELIN I' ve ever head, launched in 2007. Perhaps more complete than his last album '' CELEBRATION DAY'' released in 2012. It is a double album that comes packed with several successes.But songs included in this album that I like best were:ROCK and ROOL-BLACK DOG-KASHMIR-ALL MY LOVE-STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN. Stairway to Heaven is the band's sound that I hear mot throughout my youth,therefore is the song of band Led Zeppelin I like most.This album I bought it throughl (amazon.com),for those who like the Rock of 70's and the band Led Zeppelin in their old formation:-JOHN BONHAM:Drums-JOHN PAUL JONES:-Bass:-Jimmy Page: Lead Guitar:-Robert Plant:-Vocal,will like this double album. It's an excellent album and I recommend every one to buy it
on October 3, 2017
Excellent condition!
on January 29, 2013
Ok, I needed some Zep for my vinyl collection and it is hard to get new copies on vinyl. Enter the Mothership. Now, it would be easy to rant about the tracks included, but hey, to make me happy the entire catalog would have to be included! I do wish some of the lesser known tracks such as "In My Time of Dying" and the like were included, but the collection as it sits is great. Records sound great, I've had no problems there.
on April 15, 2017
Awesome album.
on January 9, 2014
I am an old fan and needed a sonically updated version of Zep's best of material. I have the box set from the 90's, but too much of a good thing gets old. This is (for me) just the right length at 2 cds. I haven't really listened to them seriously for a few years, so it is great to dig into some of these songs again. One thing that I did realize when listening to this cd was that as many times as I have heard these songs, I still seem to hear something new each time (a nuance, an instrument I didn't notice before, a guitar part, etc.)...which is just a tribute to the genius production, writing and performance. These guys are brilliant!
on September 6, 2013
I have the CD since 2008 and I was happy with the songs that were selected for this album (even I would have preferred Fool on the Rain instead of In the Evening), but I'm a vinyl collector so I decided to purchase this box based on many reviews and it worths every penny. Powerful sound, beautiful packaging: sleeves, booklet. I can feel the hammer of the gods in my living room. Just Amazing!
on May 14, 2014
I was a big fan in the early days, Zepp 1 thru 4. Very good selection here, and the audio quality is outstanding. I was wary about it being an import, but don't. It's very good. My only complaint, and it got one star knocked off, is that "Heartbreaker" was not followed by "Living Loving Maid" (which doesn't appear here, evidently not considered a GH). You youngsters won't appreciate this, but there are some song "duos" that absolutely MUST be played in succession. Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid is just one example. THAT was a big disappointment. I rarely ever hear a radio station fail to play these two songs together. What can I say? Once back in the day I was driving from NY to New England and some deejay cued up Queen's "We will Rock You" and failed to follow it with "We are the Champions"! Boy was I upset. I got off 95, found a pay phone booth and called the station. Not a clue. Oh well, so goes it. I could name at LEAST several other duo-songs that can't be separated, but you get the picture. So overall, this is a very good album. But jeezzz, they could have put this right and they didn't. Glad I have it intact on Led Zeppelin II.
on May 8, 2013
I have been a fan like any fan for most of my teen to adult years. Really like this effort. If you have most of the albums you have most of this music. Its a good compilation though and there was some stuff on there I lost along the way so it was a good way the regain that.
on September 19, 2017
Not much to say other than this album truly rocks!
on April 22, 2014
If you are not a big fan of Led Zeppelin but you know that this is a very important band and you want to buy only a compilation, this album is for you. It has the most representative tunes of Led Zeppelin and also have a DVD. This DVD does not have any titles menu but also has a good compilation of videos. I recommend this album. The only problem is that it comes in a cardboard box. So, the CDs are very prone to scratches when you take them in and out of the cardboard box