Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Color: White|Change

Showing 1-10 of 379 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 411 reviews
on June 19, 2016
This was exactly what I was looking for. It works very well, and holds up to a lot of abuse. My boys have been using this for almost 4 years now, and they are not well known for taking care of their things. This has probably been thrown and dropped and stepped on and had things spilled on it. It keeps taking the abuse and has continued to work for years and years. It works as well today as it did the day we opened the package. For the price point, this is a great buy. I would buy this exact product again in a heartbeat!
on September 20, 2012
I was skeptical about purchasing this with many the negative reviews...but for the low price, I couldn't resist. I purchased this to play the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It works perfectly with my Wii controller. (Just a few notes, my Wii controller was purchased along with the Wii system when it was first released...I'm not sure if there are any differences with the newer models, but maybe that has something to do with it? Or maybe it's just luck...I don't know.) Anyway. The Motion Adapter makes the game experience slightly more interesting (and tiring, lol) since the character actually follows your motions...so, it's fun. I'm just really glad it works well for me.
on August 14, 2013
I disregarded the negative reviews on this product - bad idea.

Although the price is incredibly cheap, so is the product. It works, but only for about 5 minutes. I specifically bought this to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and after having Link run off a cliff for the 50th time because the controller stopped functioning, I knew I would be returning this product. Trust me, spend the extra few dollars, get an official product. You'll be much happier in the long run.
on August 30, 2015
I bought these for two wii remotes that did not have motion sensors. My grandchildren wanted to play wii sports resort together and couldn't because I only had one remote with built in sensor. Now the three of us can play the game at the same time. The sensors work just as well as the built in sensor on the original remote. We have played every day since they came in the mail a few weeks ago. So far we have not experienced any problems with losing the connection or anything else. When we use these we keep the silicone sleeve on. This way they don't "accidentally" drop the remote when they are playing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted to purchase it. They arrived earlier than expected.
on June 25, 2014
If you find yourself in the situation where you are required to have a Wii Plus/Wii-U Plus controller in order to get the most out of the games in your library (*cough* Nintendo Land), but you only have older version Wii-motes available, this may be the perfect alternative for you.

Pros
--------

At around $10 per adapter, this is an affordable alternative to purchasing the newer version Wii-motes/Wii-U-motes that already have the Plus sensors built in (priced around $40 each).

The silicone sleeve it similar to the original sleeve that come with new OEM controllers, except this one is longer as to fit over the adapter.

Cons
--------

This adapter adds roughly "1 1/4 onto the end of the standard Wii-mote, making it a bit cumbersome to use.

Conclusion
--------

This adapter made it possible for my family to get the most out of our old Wii-motes, while saving me some money in the process by not having to replace them. The only qualm I have with it is that my children have trouble using the Wii-motes in the sideways orientation with this adapter connected due to the extra length, so I find myself disconnecting it and then reconnecting it on the fly when the situation demands. 4/5 stars
on February 20, 2016
I have two original OEM MotionPlus modules. Now we have 4, so the whole family can goof now. When we set these on the table, these two units register and sync up faster than the OEM original Nintendo units. Gameplay seems to be exactly the same the one star reviews from folks that say that these fall off and disengage is idiotic they obviously don't slide the lock mechanism! I'm actually purchasing a couple more, because sometimes the OEM units take forever to sync up and my kids want to play. Obviously we'll see how these stand the test of time, but out of the gate they're just as good if not better than the originals for the price of a cover!
on February 26, 2016
Disappointing. The next day after we started using it, the adapter started wiggling loose from the remote, and even though it was in the locked position would not stay in place, it just fell off the Wii remote. Got maybe 2 hours of game play before it was no longer functional. I love a good value, but for this product, you're better off getting a genuine adapter or just a Wii plus remote.
on June 14, 2013
After reading some reviews, some good some bad, I thought I would give it a try, why not right. Wrong, don't bother with this product. I attached it to my controllers and tried endlessly to sync my remote with the adapter on and it was a no go. When it finally did sync my Wii did not recognize that the adapter was attached. You are better off getting one of the new remotes that have the motion plus in them already or spending the extra for the actual Nintendo Wii adapter.
on August 1, 2013
I waited for some time to write this review to see if the motion plus adapter would die like many have experienced. Well I seem to have received one that works just fine. My son needed it to play the new Skyward Sword game and it has worked well. We have had it for a few months now and have experienced no problems at all.
It has worked just as you would expect. You have to set the remote on a flat surface to let it calibrate when you start the game or pause it for a long time (basically anytime the Wii remote loses connection with the console). It takes a couple of seconds to calibrate and then you have to point at the screen and push the A button to adjust the pointer.
I would have to give it 5 stars for working flawlessly for this much time. Based on this experience I would definitely gamble on another one if the need arises.
on August 25, 2013
We needed purchased three additional wands for our Wii gaming system and were unaware that we needed to have a motion plus adapter, for each wand. We checked on line and found the motion adapters with the silicone sleeve; just what we wanted and needed. Purchased them and they were well worth the price. Works exceptionally well, with the Nyko wands, however the motion plus adapters do not work well with the Wii wand. In the game menu the hand can move around and you can select games to play, but when it comes to playing games the motion adapter and the Wii wand does not work together. The player has no control, whatsoever, over the motions in the game. Over all the motion plus adapter works very well with Nyko wands, just do not use them on the Wii wand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question