|Model||Motion Pro Cable Luber|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.6 x 2.1 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||08-0182|
|Manufacturer Part Number||08-0182|
|OEM Part Number||08-0182|
|Vehicle Service Type||all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles, street-sport-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, snowmobiles, marine-personal-craft|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Motion Pro 08-0182 Cable Luber
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.50. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Used to inject lubricant into cable housing
- Clamps over housing and wire allowing an aerosol can to be connected
- Once lube runs out the far end the cable is lubricated
- Ideal for use with Motion Pro cable lube
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Clamps/seals over housing and wire allowing aerosol lubricant to be connected and injected into housing. Great tool for the regular maintenance of cable systems. Designed for 5/6 millimeter housing (will not seal sufficiently for use on 4 millimeter derailleur housing). Should not be used with sealed housing ferrules. Ideal for use with Motion Pro cable lube.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Plus: I like two separate adjustment screws, one for housing and one for core. The single screw Yama sometims would be tight on one end and loose on the core, especially if the housing was quite large. This double screw design helps that issue.
2. Plus: Great quality, well finished. Have to determine if the neoprene holds up over years.
3. Minus: The housing side opening is a bit large. It appears to fit clutch/brake cables very well. Might be marginal grip on the smaller throttle cable housings, especially the ‘universal’ type housings used on off road motorcycles with Domino throttles. (I have observed trials bikes). Won’t be able to verify this until spring. May have to add a tape or thin tubing sleeve to reduce the ID.
Overall, glad to find a source and glad to have the two screws design.
The tool worked great (as in almost no leak) for a clutch cable.
Most recent customer reviews
- It got fluid from the top of the clutch cable down to wear it is...Read more