|Brand||Eccolo World Traveler|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.3 x 6.2 x 0.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||6x8 Inches|
|Brightness Rating||150 Lumen|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G403E|
“You Are Strong” Guided Motivating Fitness + Writing Journal | Track Your Goals, Nutrition, Motivation, Emotions & Gratitude | Sturdy Flexible Soft Cover, 6x8"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STYLISH JOURNAL: Modern gray fitness journal with faux vegan leather cover feels supple and rich with a clean look that’s simple and sleek. Inside pages allow you to list daily goals with adjoining lined pages allowing you to list activities, diet, calories burned and anything else you’d like to acknowledge about your fitness routine.
- PREMIUM STURDY COVER: The journal's flexible cover is high quality and features embossed motivating quotes on a smooth gray background. The sturdy book has a soft feel and texture while the binding is section-sewn to keep your pages secure all year long.
- RECORD YOUR PROGRESS: Each page allows you to record a fitness and general goal for the day, what motivates you, an emotional check-in to document how you feel and what you did well that day, a nutrition check-in to document good and bad food choices along with how many glasses of water were drank and a gratitude moment you’re thankful for that day. Includes a built-in bookmark to help you keep track of where you left off.
- INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES: Get inspired with motivating quotes. Every page has its own quote to help keep your head in the exercise game.
- EASY TO CARRY: At 8.25” in length by 5.75” in width with 256 pages, it’s large enough to jot down your daily routine, yet small and portable enough to take with you to the gym.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Feel the burn! You put in your all while working out so record your results. Sure, you can use an app to track your exercise activity but it feels far more satisfying to flip through a journal to really see your progress. Plus, this fitness diary is full of motivation. List your daily goals and scroll through to read motivational quotes that will get you to the gym, running, biking, yoga or any other activity that burns those calories. The Eccolo Exercise Journal is the stylish companion you need to not only chart your fitness progress, but motivate it as well. With this addition to the finest journal collection around, Eccolo has crafted a diary that gives you the space to express your thoughts freely AND to organize your daily breakthroughs, struggles, musings and accomplishments in a single place. Expressing yourself throughout the process is the perfect release, an opportunity to maintain perspective and peace-of-mind while working hard to attain your health goals.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love recording daily food tracking , fitness goals and daily goals and each day it ask you what inspires you and what your thankful for ? The daily encouragement on each page really does make a difference in my attitude . Helps to keep focus on the positives instead of the feelings I'm a failure or feel defeated . The book holds 4 months and 7 days .
I love this product so much I bought another book . Planning on using this tracker journal for the rest of the year , it's an awesome tool for my weight lost . I highly recommend this product to all my diet buddies . The cost is a little bit on the expensive side for a food and fitness tracker book but it's worth it . Your paying for quality and its been like a friend in the storm encouraging me to keep going on my days I just dont think I have it in me ...