- File Size: 175 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 11, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G3C383U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,349,980 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #535 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Motivational
- #3373 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- #3594 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Self-Help
Motivation - How To Motivate Yourself And Stay Motivated To Achieve Your Goals (Motivation, How To Get Motivated, How To Stay Motivated) Kindle Edition
|Length: 23 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Motivation - How To Motivate Yourself And Stay Motivated To Achieve Your Goals (Motivation, How To Get Motivated, How To Stay Motivated)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There's nothing airy-fairy about it's content. Just down to earth practical advice and an interesting bonus chapter.
It couldn't be that you have sleep apnea and don't get any rest, or that you have hyperthyroid or depression, or any other possible physical cause -- you're just lazy.
Now that we've identified that problem, here's the fixes.
1. Buy an alarm clock and put it far enough away so that you have to get out of bed to turn it off.
2. Set goals. Set a deadline for your goals.
3. Reward yourself.
4. Then buy author's other books.
There. That pretty much covers it. So now you don't have to buy the author's books, which, frankly, aren't as much help as a magazine because at least a magazine is going to have a soup recipe in it, so buy the magazine instead. That's a lousy sentence, but I'm not going to fix it because the book doesn't deserve that much effort.
The author implies that a lack of motivation is the cause of depression - an unfair and inaccurate assumption. The content is very basic and offers no new insight into motivation. One suggestion is to go to bed earlier!
Do not waste your time or money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worthwhile and the book itself is a motivation already.
The fact that I am reading this is that I am seeking for a motivation that can really keep my blood pumping. Read more
Motivation I thought was something that was very hard to come by, until I read this book! This was a great guide for everything about motivated and I will definitely be reading it... Read morePublished on October 29, 2013 by Andrew Pearse
Every thing we do starts with motivation. I think that's the first step we should take to improve ourselves.
Learning how to get and stay motivated. Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational