- Series: Resources for Changing Lives
- Paperback: 30 pages
- Publisher: P & R Publishing; First edition (January 10, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875526926
- ISBN-13: 978-0875526928
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 0.1 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #358,915 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Motives: Why Do I Do the Things I Do (Resources for Changing Lives) Paperback – January 10, 2003
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
EDWARD T. WELCH (M.Div., Biblical Theological Seminary; Ph.D. in counseling psychology, University of Utah) is director of counseling at the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation and professor of practical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary. He is author of Blame It on the Brain and When People Are Big and God Is Small, and the contributes frequently to the Journal of Biblical Counseling.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?