|Item Weight||12.3 ounces|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XXD-LEV-STD-SHT-BK-BK-ZX6R-F88K828|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
Moto-777 Pair Clutch Brake Levers SBB Short Black for Kawasaki ZX6R 2007-2014
|Price:||$33.94 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great value motorcycle levers produced for replacing the stock pair, with fully adjustable and with an all-alloy construction
- Levers are manufactured from billet 6061 T6 aluminum with hard anodized coating in different colors.
- Precision Machined pivot bore to ensure a perfect fit. 6-position adjuster allows you to tailor your lever reach set-up easily.
- Color represented by the pictures for reference only. Slight color deviation should be expected.
- To US continental: Takes only 4-10 working days for delivery by Tracked service. Amazon Shipping Table give poor estimation on ETA. If you are located outside US, feel free to message us for an accurate shipping time.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brand New Pair (Clutch and Brake) Lever set with 6 adjustable positions. Economy priced levers produced for street use, full adjustable and with an all-alloy construction. Levers are manufactured from billet 6061 T6 aluminum with hard anodized colors to match your fairing the best. Precision Machined pivot bore to ensure a perfect fit. 6-position adjuster allows you to tailor your lever reach set-up easily for the most comfort gesture. Direct replacement for stock levers. No modification! (Some parts or bushing from the original levers may be required to complete the installation)
Color: : Black levers with Black adjusters
Length: Standard Short (about 1 inch shorter than the original)
Condition Brand New
Quantity: 1 pair
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***update. I would recommend not buying theses levers, at least not the brake lever. They are a very tight fit and feel good, however the master cylinder plunger doesn't sit correctly in them causing the brakes to be applied ever so slightly. When they heat up you either slow down really fast, or they lock up and you wreck. Your decision, I'm only using the clutch lever and tossing this junk. BTW it doesn't allow you to use the pivot bearing.
Update weeks later***
Save yourself the trouble and your life. Don't buy these. Complete garbage to match their terrible customer service.