Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Moto G Case - Ringke Slim Better Grip Premium Hard Case Cover with Free Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 - Retail Packaging - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Compatible Model: Motorola Moto G Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 (Not compatible with Moto G 2nd Gen. 2014)
- Premium SF coating for a Soft feeling texture
- Super-slim design and perfect fit that adds minimal bulk to your phone
- Perfect natural grip design by Rearth"s efficiency engineering
- New Enhance Dual Coating Technology for 2x Longer Lasting Durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Moto G Case - Ringke Slim Better Grip Premium Hard Case Cover with Free Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||Moto G, G||Motorola Moto G4||Moto G, Moto g||Motorola Moto G 1st Generation, Motorola Moto G|
RINGKE SLIM Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 Case comes with 1 Free Screen Protector. RINGKE SLIM has a perfect fitting style with opened top and bottom. RINGKE SLIM has a tapered lip and lifted camera bezel that raises your phone to a comfortable height off the surface. This leaves the screen safe and protected while keeping comfort in your hand. RINGKE SLIM also includes the perfect natural grip design by Rearth's efficiency engineering as well as a new Enhanced Dual Coating Technology for 2x longer lasting durability. The dual coating allows for easy pocket removal, enhanced coating allows you to wipe away dust and oil easily. You will have easy access to all your much needed ports and buttons. RINGKE SLIM is created with extreme precision for each cut out. Perfect natural grip design is made to be comfortable for you, and every little push you make. You can push and click with no worries. Ultimate thin design and light weight keeps the original design of Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013. (Not compatible with Moto G 2nd Gen. 2014)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fits the Moto G like a glove, all the proper cutouts in the right places, no ports or or buttons are blocked (including charging, mic, and headphones)
- Premium feel (looks good and doesn't feel cheap), nice texture for holding (I got the matte white, can't see fingerprints on it which is a bonus) and the manufacturer logo on the back is small and light grey so isn't very noticeable.
- The inside of the case itself is very smooth (no seam or sharp edges). Combined with the great fit of the case, I can't see this case scratching your phone accidentally because of any loose fittings.
- Mine came with a free screen protector that was quite decent (rigid, dry apply variety) and fits the screen dimensions.
- The biggest con, and if you're looking at a slim minimalist case you may not even care, is that ~50% of the corners of the phone are not covered by the case. Since it's a single-piece, rigid plastic design they probably had to do it to allow for the phone to slide in and out. Unfortunately, since most cases of screen shatter result in phones dropping on their corners this reduces the amount of protection. If you don't drop your phone, this is arguably one of the best slim-line cases short of putting just a skin on your phone.
- Putting the case on is easy and quick. Taking the case off, if you like to switch cases a lot (I do), is a bit of a pain. Like I said, it's a snug, good fit, so I struggled quite a bit in prying it out of the case without damaging it or the phone. I tried multiple ways and even watched a video that the manufacturer had put out (for a different phone with slightly different cutouts but the same design essentially) and it's still a pain.
-There are some small seams from the molding process on the outside of the case, but none on the inside. They are not sharp and wouldn't be noticeable unless you held it near your face.
- It's 100% rigid plastic, no softer coating or rubberized interior. I knew it when I purchased the case so it's not a complaint, but just in case people want to know. Adding a second soft layer would add bulk to the case which is why probably why they left it out.
All in all, it's a really nice case for the low price (at time of purchase it was ~$10). If you dislike TPU because of the way it gathers dust bunnies and prefer a rigid & minimal case, this is a good contender. If you're paranoid about dropping your phone and prefer more robust and bulkier cases, you may want to look elsewhere.
However, the case is stylish and improves the grip noticeably. It has a matte black color and texture very similar to the back of the black Moto G itself so it matches with the phone well. I have noticed that the buttons are slightly harder to press because the case obstructs them a little. Overall, it is a good light case that improves grip and marginally protects the phone. I wish that maybe they could have protected the bottom and top. I guess it was my fault for purchasing it knowing that it would be an issue.
Mine did come with a free screen protector. Not much to say about it yet.
Also I have no comment on durability. This review is really just a first impressions review of the case.
Both my wife and I own Nexus 4 with Ringke cases and we just loved them. A few weeks ago we purchased a Moto G for our nephew and, of course, we included a properly Ringke case for it. Compared to our Nexus 4 cases, the Moto G case is way much better and almost perfect:
Materials feel much better than the Nexus 4 case and it has a much softer surface and rounded corners that are really awesome to touch and hold. Also, somehow this material left less fingerprints than our Nexus 4 cases. So far, this case has 5 stars.
As with any Ringke case, they are very hard (my Nexus 4 has survived 2 drops to the floor from the table, without a single scratch) and also very thin and elegant (they really don't add any bulk to the phone).
My 4 star review it's because a very small detail: the front corners need to be a little "taller" or "thicker", so when placing the phone face down the screen is more separated from the table (as it is with the Nexus 4 case). That said: adding +1 or 2 mm to the corners will help the Moto G screen last longer without a scratch, but this is just an issue for people like me, who uses Gravity Screen On/Off and puts the phone face down against the table in order to sleep the screen (most people keep the phone face up). Nevertheless, the corners do separate the screen from the surface when placing the pone face down, but I just thing it's not enough. That small change and I'll definitely rate it 5 star.
The plus feature about this case is that includes a free screen protector, but as the Moto G comes with Gorilla Glass 3 (which is virtually unscratchable for a common everyday use, same as our Nexus 4), we haven't installed it yet and probably we won't do it anyway... but for those who feel they need the extra protection it's a great deal and you'll save a few bucks.