- Size (LWH): 6 inches, 3.15 inches, 0.6 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
Moto G Case - Ringke Slim Better Grip Premium Hard Case Cover with Free Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.01 (60%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Compatible Model: Motorola Moto G Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 (Not compatible with Moto G 2nd Gen. 2014)
- Premium SF coating for a Soft feeling texture
- Super-slim design and perfect fit that adds minimal bulk to your phone
- Perfect natural grip design by Rearth"s efficiency engineering
- New Enhance Dual Coating Technology for 2x Longer Lasting Durability
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Moto G Case - Ringke Slim Better Grip Premium Hard Case Cover with Free Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ringke Official Store||SF Planet||Ringke Official Store||Cimo Technologies|
|Compatible Phone Models||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX||Motorola Moto G4 / Moto G4 Plus||Moto G4|
|Color||Black||1st Gen - Black||FUSION-CRYSTAL VIEW||Grip Clear|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- Fits the Moto G like a glove, all the proper cutouts in the right places, no ports or or buttons are blocked (including charging, mic, and headphones)
- Premium feel (looks good and doesn't feel cheap), nice texture for holding (I got the matte white, can't see fingerprints on it which is a bonus) and the manufacturer logo on the back is small and light grey so isn't very noticeable.
- The inside of the case itself is very smooth (no seam or sharp edges). Combined with the great fit of the case, I can't see this case scratching your phone accidentally because of any loose fittings.
- Mine came with a free screen protector that was quite decent (rigid, dry apply variety) and fits the screen dimensions.
- The biggest con, and if you're looking at a slim minimalist case you may not even care, is that ~50% of the corners of the phone are not covered by the case. Since it's a single-piece, rigid plastic design they probably had to do it to allow for the phone to slide in and out. Unfortunately, since most cases of screen shatter result in phones dropping on their corners this reduces the amount of protection. If you don't drop your phone, this is arguably one of the best slim-line cases short of putting just a skin on your phone.
- Putting the case on is easy and quick. Taking the case off, if you like to switch cases a lot (I do), is a bit of a pain. Like I said, it's a snug, good fit, so I struggled quite a bit in prying it out of the case without damaging it or the phone. I tried multiple ways and even watched a video that the manufacturer had put out (for a different phone with slightly different cutouts but the same design essentially) and it's still a pain.Read more ›
If you're looking for a solid case for your Moto G, this is it.
- It fits perfectly, contourns around the phone to keep its well designed shape
- Gives a better grip than haven the phone without it, makes you feel confident when holding it
- Every port is widely accessible without compromising protection
- The camera and flash's holes are big enough to not interrupt their functions, plus when flash is on, the cover deflects part of the light to the inside of itself, like a prism, and the edges of the phone shine (that unexpected shine around the phone made me want to give it 6 stars if I could)
- It has wrist band holes on the bottom right corner to tie the phone to your wrist, if you're into sports
- It's easy to take in and out of your pocket because it's a hard case
- It does provide lay-on-the-table design
- Its screen protector is quite clear, although I had trouble aligning it with the edges so after a couple of tries it catched tiny dust particles, and still looks great, no viewing quality compromised
I'll come back when I drop it or when it starts to tear apart (if it does), to tell you about how it protects the phone, although I don't expect it to protect it from big drops, it's intended for aesthetics and slim protection against scratch, basicly, and I made my mind with this when I bought it.
Hope this helps.
The case is a the same height as the buttons so it might be a bit hard to press on the buttons on the moto G, however, it is a very minor annoyance.
All of the ports and buttons are easily accessed though it may take some getting used to pressing the buttons, though that has been true for any case that I have boughten.
Something that I was surprised, and excited to see is that there is a lanyard hole on the bottom right corner. Being a girl who's obsessed with Japanese and Asian culture, I was excited to put my pikachu charm on the case! It doesn't seem to affect the protection the case provides.
I will definitely be buying this case again should this one ever break!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had the misfortune of my phone falling from a height of 2 feet with this case on. I picked up my phone from the ground, expecting it to be fine. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is my second purchase. First one bought one and half years ago for my wife. Since then she is using this product. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer