Motorola Moto G7 Power - Unlocked - 32 GB - Marine Blue (US Warranty) - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, & Metro
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Screen Size||6.2 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
About this item
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- 60-Hour battery. Power through 2.5 days with a 5000 mAh battery.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Ready: Moto G7 Power offers Wi-fi hotspot connectivity in 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz for the best experience.
This product is available as Renewed.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
60-Hour battery. Power through 2.5 days with a 5000 mAh battery.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Call sound and microphone works great for me. I have also found it to be very nice that the cell phone speaker and call speaker are integrated together.
As far as cons, I would say the screen quality, while very good in my opinion, is not the same as higher end phones as you can see pixels when you really look at it. It is only really noticeable when you are really looking at it though.
Additionally, the camera is not the greatest. It gets especially grainy when you zoom in, but it does initialize fast and will be more than acceptable for most users.
Lastly, on Verizon, if I lose service (say, in a large building for example), and it later reconnects, it switches from LTE to 4G+. In 4G+, I notice it will not send or receive MMS messages. Not really sure what this is (Internet tells me that 4G+ is essentially a fast 3G connection) but it only goes back to LTE after I restart my phone. I am sure a software update will fix this.
If you are looking for a really decent phone at a great value, I would say do not hesitate to give the G7 Power a go. I very much enjoy it, and intend to keep it for a long time. Motorola/Lenovo has come a long way!
After I bought the Power I experienced the problem with telephone connectivity so I returned the phone and got another one. You see,,, I'm a sucker for battery life. That said, the 2d phone exhibits the same problem. I visited my carrier who swapped the SIM card. I wanted to rule out that the SIM card was causing the problem. No change. It's the phone. What to do?
Oh yeah, by the way, the battery life is top notch and the phone does everything else well.
The microphone on this device is very weak. It stops intermittently, and you end up hearing "hello hello hello" from the other person because he cannot hear you since your microphone is down.