|Item Weight||5.04 pounds|
|Item model number||VUZ-DSB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VUZ-DSB|
Vuz Moto 2 Piece Motorcycle Dry Saddlebags, Waterproof, Tear Resistant Motor-Bike Luggage, Suitable for Sports Bike, Adventure Bike & Street Bike
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% WATERPROOF motorcycle saddlebags (2pcs) with high-frequency welded seams.
- ROLL TOP design with AIR VALVE keeps luggage DRY and COMPACT.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, waterproof PVC tarpaulin with neoprene SHIELD.
- 4 COMPRESSION STRAPS per 24L bag, one each on the top and bottom and one on each side.
- EASY MOUNTING to most any DUAL-SPORT and ADVENTURE bikes and ANY BIKE WITH TUBULAR FRAMES with two nylon straps / bag. BONUS SCRAMBLER STRAPS for SINGLE BAG MOUNTING on bikes with high exhaust on one side.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Nelson Rigg (SE-3050-BLK) Sierra Dry Saddlebags 100% Waterproof Mount to most Adventure and Dual Sport Motorcycles
Nelson-Rigg RG-020 Black Dual Sport Motorcycle Saddlebag
Stansport Saddle Bag
Coleman Motorcycle Saddle Bag
Motorcycle Saddle Bags, Middle-Sized Motorcycle Side Saddlebags Scooter Panniers
|Sold By||MarketFleet Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||kemimoto|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VUZ Moto, based out of Chico, CA, is dedicated to the moto enthusiast with a taste of adventure, classic style, and appreciation for quality products at an affordable cost. All products are thoroughly inspected for manufacturing excellence and professionally tested in the field to function in both urban and adventure environments. Be self-assured that equipped with your VUZ Moto product you will be ready to tackle any road that lies ahead.
The VUZ Dry Saddlebags are perfect for any riding condition and attach to most any adventure and dual sport bikes, including classic and modern scramblers with a high exhaust.
- Dual (24L each) Dry Saddlebags with neoprene heat shields for added safety and durability.
- Velcro straps connect the bags and allow for quick release.
- 4 compression straps on each bag to keep the goods inside compact and secure while riding.
- 2 adjustable nylon straps / bag attach to the bike or rack and clip-into the bags to fasten.
- Bonus Scrambler Straps allow for the attachment of a single 24L bag.
- Reflective strips on the rear of each bag provide increased visibility and safety.
- DIMENSIONS: 15 x 12 x 4.5 inches (roll top adjusts up to 19”) -- 4lbs.
- Durable and Waterproof construction functions in adverse climates and all riding conditions.
- Classic Style -- stealth black and simple design looks great on any bike both on the trails and in the city!
- Mounts to most bikes. Adjustable straps are flexible and adapt to various mounting points.
- UNIQUE SINGLE BAG OPTION -- Scrambler Straps attach to one side of the bike and simulate the counterweight needed to attach the velcro straps over the top.
More to consider from our brands
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So if you don't mind taking a chance on a unresponsive seller and supplier. Then these bags will work on most bikes. But I personally can't recommend product or supplier. Not worth the saving over comparable products.
The color of them is a dark gray/black, and they look excellent on the side of the bike.
1. They really are waterproof. The roll top works excellently, and there is a gas escape valve you can open/close to compress them.
2. They're relatively light but still solid enough to pack fully. I have carried a lot of random things in them since I've gotten them .
3. They are absolutely worth the price asked.
Things that could be better:
1. The stitching quality really isn't that great, and could be thicker and/or double stitched in some stress areas. I am doubtful these will last a really long time - it is the stitching where the straps over the top are, the neoprene stitching around the back, and even some of the thread around the clasps that I fully expect will rip over time. It's really thin - thinner than a JanSport backpack.
2. See 1.
For the price, I would purchase them again for commuter/city use. Would I take them on a multi-thousand-mile ADV ride? Nah. But let's face it - most ADV guys are dirt bike dudes simply commuting and hitting fire trails. For that they're great.
If you're looking for nice, waterproof bags then these are definitely worth it. I bought a second pair after the first one broke. It was a me thing; cut a corner a bit too close.