Motoraux 3D Virtual Reality Glasses Innovative Designed VR Headset Fit for iOS Android & PC Phones Series Within 4.0-5.9 Inches
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ☞ Shocking 3D Immersive Experience,More Comfortable and Stable Knobs
- ☞ Innovative Design Comfortable Wearable- Adjustable straps for flexible wear,reasonable Lighter Bare Weight of 280g
- ☞ Kindly Notice: Compatibel for smartphones available for iOS, Android & PC phones Series within 4.0-5.9 inches
- ☞ Top Wheel for Sight Distance Adjustment,Left & Right botton for (PD) Pupil Distance and (FD) Focal Distance adjustment at a range of 55mm - 75mm
- ☞ Myopia glasses directly wearable- Magnet-Adsorbed easy removing front cover, enable you to charge and use earphone,headphone available
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Innovative Design Comfortable Wearing - Here comes the interesting 3D MOVIES or GAMING Experience!
* Innovative Design 3rd Generation Virtual Reality Glasses Widely Welcomed Gifts Choice!
* Material: ABS Material Piano Paint Technology & Japan imported aspherical lens
* Light Weight of 280g for Relaxing Wear
* Built to last Solid design, aim to be your funny partners!
* Effect: The equivalent of five meters away to see 320-inch screen
Compatible Models Fits for iPhone, Android phones and Windows phones series within a screen size of 4.0-5.9inches
-Pupil Distance (PD) and Focal Distance (FD) Button need be rotated with Moderate force.
-Videos in 3D styles is required to the best effect.
-If you need to wear your Myopia glasses, you need to first put your Myopia glass in the headset first and wear the whole sets on head when everything is ready!
-If there's any puzzle in operation, please contact us via FAQ & Buyer Message at the first time, we will be active!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: I am rocking a Nexus 6P (which fits perfectly fine in this glasses, yay!). Generally, I do recommend an AMOLED phone >5.5" and >500 ppi for VR. So iPhones (6 S: LCD, 4.7", 326 ppi ~ 6 S Plus: LCD, 5.5", 401 ppi) or cheaper Android devices (Nexus 5X: LCD, 5.2", 423 ppi) are anything but ideal. Hence your VR experience may suffer because of the phone, not because of the glasses.
I was looking into many different VR viewers as a Google Cardboard replacement (basically for Google Excursions and YouTube VR development). This one seemed to be an OK-ish option and I was positively surprised when it arrived. It already came with a Google Cardboard QR code (so no need to fiddle around with the [...]
+ Works with Nexus 6P, including camera opening, phone easy to insert, and openings for headphone jack
+ Large lenses, no Fresnel, huge field of view (larger than screen)
+ Adjusts pupil distance
+ Adjust focal distance
+ Construction and mechanics are solid
- Nose opening seems to be designed for noses flatter than mine. A bit uncomfortable but not a big deal.
- Does focal distance for both eyes simultaneously by simply moving the phone closer or farther from the lenses.
This means that if you have very different eyesight in both eyes, you will not be able to get a sharp image. The VR glasses are too small to wear your own glasses under the VR glasses.Don't get me wrong: this works for me and I'm happy that I can correct my eyesight very easily with these VR glasses without fiddling with the individual lenses. But other people may have problems and require contact lenses.
All I needed this to do was to act as the single input key for Google Cardboard (select).
--> The controller comes with a joystick, 8 buttons, and a mode selector (Gaming and Media). And I managed to get Google Cardboard to work: (select M to get a mouse cursor and then SELECT will do what you want). Didn't test anything else, but it comes with a good English and Chinese instruction manual and a QR code for Android devices (I have no idea what this QR code will do ^^)
Controller connects with Bluetooth without any issues, shuts down automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity to save battery. It runs on 2 standard AAA batteries and overall construction quality is perfectly fine.
to give it a try. I searched around for one to see what the fuss was all about. I came
across this set of glasses and decided to buy it.It's incredible!!
I'm not an expert in this field, and took me less than an hour to understand the
functionality of the glasses and how to operate my phone,it's super easy to use. There
are so many options to choose from. I downloaded scary videos and an amazing roller
coaster ride. This is a must for children and adults!
The 3D glasses are super comfortable to wear, it has a soft cushion around the eye
section. I tested my Iphone 6 and fitted just right, there's also enough space for the
plus size.The glasses comes with a headstrap already install that can be adjusted with
velcro fasteners.The facepiece is well padded with a cutout for the nose. Anyone should
be able to get a comfortable fit with these. The viewer has separate eyepieces and 2
separate viewing areas and it relies on your eyes and the quality of the recording you
are watching to create a seamless environment.These glasses great for the whole family.I
Most recent customer reviews
I wish it work with iPhone though. My sister couldn't try it for her phone.