- Age Range: 9 - 15 years
- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Lexile Measure: 1040L (What's this?)
- Series: Science in Motion
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press; 1 edition (March 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1613744471
- ISBN-13: 978-1613744475
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #992,846 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Motorboat Book: Build & Launch 20 Jet Boats, Paddle-Wheelers, Electric Submarines & More (Science in Motion) Paperback – March 1, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ed Sobey is the author of numerous books, including Unscrewed, The Way Kitchens Work, and The Way Toys Work. He lives in Redmond, Washington.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.