Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Milwaukee Boots - Milwaukee Outlaw Motorcycle Boots 8
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on June 14, 2012
Construction details seen in boots costing much more. Very comfortable lowers. Overall, excellent boots at any price.

Toe box is a little deep, and the tops will need a little breaking in to stop digging in, but still a very good boot. If a boot doesn't need breaking in, it's a moccasin- not for support or protection.

Update 10/24/12: Upped to 5 stars! These boots took a while to break in for me, but it was worth it! Love these boots! I wear them whenever I can get away with it, not just when riding. Only problem is now I have ridiculously expensive (and lonely) riding boots sitting in the closet!

Very happy with this purchase, surprising quality and prompt delivery. I would have been pleased with half the quality at twice the price. They are among the best boots I've owned, but they're by far the cheapest!

I will definitely consider Milwaukee next time I need boots.
on January 21, 2016
great boots for riding all day! they provide excellent foot traction on wet or sandy roads. not the best for just wearing. after about an hour of standing on my feet at a bar or other stops i make on my bike, my feet start to get a little sore, but nothing i cant stand (no pun intended)
on April 28, 2012
Motorcycle Boots - Mens Milwaukee Leather Outlaw Boot MB445 In 40 years of riding these are the most comfortable motorcycle boots I ever owned. Easy on and easy off. Like walking on thick pile carpet all the time, no break-in either.
on April 11, 2014
I have had these boots before and was pleased to have found them on Amazon for the right price plus free shipping! They were deliverd in just several days, as advertised and were a perfect fit! I suggest ordering them in your measured foot size, and not a a half size more or less as they are true to size!
on June 14, 2012
The boots are very stiff, they are true to size. I don't really like the size of the toe, makes it harder to shift. That may get better as they break in, not sure. This is my first time buying Milwaukee brand boots, they are just OK. Great service and shipping though.
on February 28, 2013
good boot for the price, how ever unsnapped one snap and it came off the strap after one try of unsnapping and snapping.
on September 4, 2014
these boots are awesome. fit well not too bulky and heavy. seem to be built well!
on March 10, 2016
Quality is not what I expected.