7/8" Motorcycle Handelbar Control Switches ON Off Switch with Blue Led Light
|Price:||$22.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Application: 7/8" handlebar mount, universal for Motorcycle Motorbike ATV Sport Dirt Electric Bike Interrupteur Moto
- Waterproof design, suitable for rainy days
- Latching action button, can be use for kill switch, general lights, hazard light, fog light, head light and power outlet for mobile devices
- Double separate switch controls, make your travel more convenient
- Blue indicator light, get a new visual experience
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Compare with other electronic switches
This Item7/8" Motorcycle Handelbar Control Switches ON Off Switch with Blue Led Light
|mounting type||Handlebar Mount||-||Handlebar Mount||-||Handlebar Mount||-|
|operating voltage||-||12.0 volts||12.0 volts||12.0 volts||-||12.0 volts|
Application: suitable for Motorcycle Motorbike ATV Sport Dirt Electric Bike Interrupteur Moto
Suitable handlebar diameter: 22mm 7/8" Button option:
Latching action button, can be use for general lights, hazard light, fog light, head light, kill switch and power outlet for mobile devices.
Blue indicator light, get a new visual experience
Waterproof design, suitable for rainy days
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.3 x 3.1 x 2.1 inches; 6.38 Ounces
- Item model number : FP-1523C-22
- Date First Available : August 4, 2018
- Manufacturer : Feiteplus
- ASIN : B07YWHDFVJ
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It looks almost too fancy for my old bike! Switches operate flawlessly with good tactile sensation- I can tell by touching the switch if it is in the ON or OFF position, even without the blue LED indicators.
I can't speak to the waterproof feature since it hasn't been rained on yet.
So far I am totally satisfied with this product.
By Savelie Badanau on April 11, 2021