|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PT3-M|
|Vehicle Service Type||motorcycle|
Motorcycle Sport Mesh Riding Pants Black with Removable CE Armor PT3 (M)
|Price:||$66.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Abrasion and tear resistant 600D Polyester Shell with Mesh panels on front, back and lower leg area. Highly adjustable waist system uses velcro belts and elasticated waist inserts. Two hip level front zippered pockets.Secured flap over the fly. Two thigh level in-take zippered vents
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor and hip foam padding for protection and safety. Fixed rubberized protective inserts on hips for added safety. Knee armor is placed in Velcro-locked pockets and is height adjustable to provide full knee protection.
- Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Quilted fully removable thermal zip-out lining for cold weather rides. The removable liner provides Waterproofing and should be kept on during wet rides when waterproofing is needed.
- Please read sizing chart in pictures to the left. These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Please measure yourself up as mentioned in the sizing instruction picture and compare these measurements to the sizing chart in the pictures for best fit.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Xelement B4402 Mens Black Advanced Level-3 Tri-Tex Fabric Motorcycle Pants - 32
ScorpionExo Seattle WP Men's Textile Motorcycle Over-Pants (Black, Medium)
Xelement B7440 Mens Black Leather Motorcycle Overpants with Side Zipper and Sna - 30
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||13.38 x 12.13 x 2.75 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||17.25 x 14 x 1 in|
|Size||M [32" Waist - 32.5" Inseam]||32||Medium||30|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Pants are made of a mix of 600D Polyester and mesh. This is a pair of perfect all season riding pants. Comes with a fully removable quilted zip-out thermal liner. Remove the liner and you got a pair of mesh pants perfect for Spring, Summer and Fall riding. Put the liner back on for colder rides. Excellent waist adjust-ability and class-leading CE-certified protection in strategic areas are the hallmarks of this design. Knee armor is Height-adjustable to fit right at your kneecap. Fully compatible with all major brand jackets through a back integration zipper. This pair of pants provide industry leading multi-season riding comfort and protection without sacrificing style. These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Measure around your waist as shown in the picture, using a cloth tape measure and don't pull it tight. Measure your inseam from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg. Compare these measurements to the sizing chart in the pictures for best fit. The sizing chart is provided as a guide only. If your waist measurement falls on borderline between two sizes, go for the larger size. Also if you are going to wear this over jeans or underpants please measure your waist with the underpants on.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: So i finally got around to wearing these on a ride today, not that happy. First off they have NO POCKETS, none, not a single pocket. Secondly the rear zipper to connect to a jacket is said to fist most all major brand jackets with the rear zipper. I tried 2 of my joe rocket jackets an a tourmaster and none match up. yea i know "most major brand" lastly the pads at the hip are way too loose. they just fumble all around inside the pants an i found myself constantly adjusting them. Imma have to put a few stitches through them with a heavy needle.
Pros: Price, style, fit, and Huge Air Flow,
Cons: Unknown durability of the textile in abrasion resistance. Mesh to close to inside shin area that lets in hot engine heat at stop lights.
They are warm though. Even with the insulated liner removed and the thigh vents open, they are warm. This isn't a problem around highway speed, but for riding around town you're going to heat up a bit in the sun.
I use my own knee protectors - pants a quite roomy, but true to size on the waist .
Quality: It's ok. Just as the 3 stars indicate. I haven't had them a week and the cloth that held down the velcro straps and completely torn loose on the left side. so i cant adjust it down to my 30" waist any more. now it fits about 32 probably. That really irritated me at how quickly it tore.
Protection: i like the hard pads in the knees. The rest is like hardened foam. In a high side fall, i think it'll hold up. In a low side fall/slide I think it'll tear apart but the pads will mostly hold up.
Overall: Decent price for decent product. I would get it for someone just trying out/learning to ride. Definitely wouldn't get it as a more experienced rider or someone trying to push the limits of the bike. This will likely tear apart.