|Item Weight||15.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 11 x 11.8 inches|
Motorcycle Back seat Bag, Hkim Waterproof Motorcycle bag, Motorbike Tail Bag Rear Seat Storage Bag for Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Harley, Black, 4 Liter Capacity
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multifunctional and High Capacity: Compact with most of Motorcycle, Dirt Bike with about 4 liter capacity , you can put your motor kits, keys, energy drinks,etc
- Spuer-light and Durable Material: This motorcycle backseat saddle bag is made of super light PU Leather which is tear resistance and water resistant,keep your item dry in raining driving.
- Convenience: This can also be used as handbag and shoulderbagEasy to carry, mini size but large space with some pockets, can put daily things.
- Easy installation: Tied the 2 backseat bag straps to cushion and tighten and then buckle 4 buckles with skidproof bottom design can grip strong, it will not be easy and decline and offset.
- Size: L*W*H /30*28*21CM/11.81*11.02*8.27",weight :0.45kg.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
♦Multifunctional and High Capacity ♦Spuer-light PU Leather Material ♦Convenience and easy to carry ♦Easy installation ♦Color: Black ♦Material: PU leather ♦Weight:0.45KG ♦Fit most of the Motorcycle / Dirt Bike / Dual Sport / Enduro ♦It can be used as motorcyle rear bag, sholderbag and handbag. ♦Size: L*W*H /30*28*21CM/11.81*11.02*8.27",weight :0.45kg. Package includes: ♦1 x Motorcycle Tank Bag ♦3 x Strips
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It may be simply an issue of my Guzzi’s quirky saddle, but first fitting of under-the-seat straps was a bit fussy, but once sorted out, it’s easy on, easy off.
I certainly agree with another reviewer that the "Kaw green" is way too much, but as did he, I subdued that with black ink and it looks much better now. I’ll be happy to advertise for “RidingTribe” when they send the endorsement money. :-)
Bottom line? As I said at the top, it's a great value, especially at this price point.
But you need to be creative about mounting it on your back seat, the mounting straps have a lote to be desired. I'll add some pic soon of mine. The way I did it turned out really good.