|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PT12XL|
|Vehicle Service Type||motorcycle|
Mens Motorcycle Biker Waterproof Windproof Riding Pants Black with Removable Armor
|Price:||$69.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLEASE READ SIZING CHART IN PICTURES TO THE LEFT. THESE RIDING PANTS MEASURE VERY DIFFERENT THAN REGULAR PANTS. YOUR JEANS OR PANTS SIZE IS IRRELEVANT. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF UP AND USE THE SIZING CHART AS A GUIDE. PLEASE REACH OUT TO US FOR ANY SIZING QUESTIONS/CONCERNS.
- Abrasion, scuff and tear resistant 600D Polyester main shell construction. Heavy Duty 1680D Polyester on knees for added protection and abrasion resistance. Non-Slip Tactical Grip fabric on seat area to ensure firm riding and no sliding.
- 2 pc removable hip foam padding. 2 pc CE Certified Knee armor is also fully removable and can be vertically adjusted to fit the kneecap for maximum protection
- This pant has a fully removable thermal liner and a fixed breathable waterproof liner.
- Adjustable waist belts for custom fit. Two front hand pockets with zippered and snap closure. Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility. Anatomical, precurved design improves fit and comfort while riding. Reflective piping on front for night time visibility
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Xelement B4402 Mens Black Advanced Level-3 Tri-Tex Fabric Motorcycle Pants - 36
Motorcycle Biker Cordura Waterproof, Windproof Riding Pants with Removable CE Armor
Motorcycle Riding Pants Black with Removable CE Armor PT5 (XL)
Motorcycle Pants Riding Denim Jeans Racing Knight Trousers with 4 Protect Pads
Newfacelook Men's Designer Protective Thermal Motorbike Waterproof Trousers Pants
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.01|
|Sold By||Xtreemgear||LeatherUp||Xtreemgear||Xtreemgear||Riding Tribe Official Store||urbanbotique|
|Item Dimensions||—||12.5 x 15.5 x 3 in||—||—||—||12.6 x 15.75 x 5.91 in|
|Size||2XL [38" Waist - 34" Inseam]||36||L [34" Waist - 33" Inseam]||XL [36" Waist - 33.5" Inseam]||X-Large||W38-L34|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Pants are 100% waterproof, while offering excellent performance on cold weather rides. With class-leading CE-certified protection in strategic areas, CE rated knee armor can be adjusted. Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility. Anatomical, precurved design improves fit and comfort while riding. Abrasion, scuff and tear resistant 600D Polyester main shell construction. These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Measure around your waist using a cloth tape measure and don't pull it tight. Measure your inseam from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg. Compare these measurements to the sizing chart in pictures above for best fit. The sizing chart is provided as a guide only.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven't worn these in the rain, but it's clearly designed to keep water out. For example, the fly has an over-flap secured with velcro and dual snaps, and in case any water gets past that, a seamless layer on the inside of the zipper to keep that water from getting to the inside of the pant. The front pockets similarly have an over-flap secured with a snap, and the pocket liner looks to also be waterproof. Again, I can't vouch for these things actually working, since I haven't yet been caught in the rain, but the design gives me confidence that they would.
All the zippers are YKK brand, whom I've heard make the best zippers on the market. They feel secure and operate smoothly, for whatever that's worth. The pants also come with a set of spare snaps.
I have a tall, thin build (6'1, 135 lbs), wear 29x32 Levis slim-fit jeans, and the Small-Tall fit great. They're snug with the insulating liner and a pair of jeans on, and perfect without the insulating layer and a pair of jeans underneath.
Things I like. 1) The zipper matches my Tourmaster jacket!!! Even though it comes with the other side to the zipper, as did my jacket, I was very pleased to see that they matched up perfectly. 2) The pockets are sealed and generous. 3) Length is nice.
I have a couple of gripes. 1) Why do the zippers only go mid calve? They need to go up to the knee so you can get these on over even small hiking boots. I wear a size 13, no way are they getting through. 2) There ARE belt loops inside. I wish they were snap loops. I dont want to have to thread my belt through my pants AND then these over pants. But I will fix that myself. 3) They are somewhat tough to get into the right spot. Even being 3XL, my legs dont have a ton of room at the bottom, and getting the knee pads in the right spot, and keeping the pants from riding way up is tough.
I will give another report after I get to try them this coming spring.
Most recent customer reviews
I recommend...Read more