Featuring a smooth, quiet, and powerful 46-pounds of thrust and simple hand-operated bow mount, the FW46 FB makes it easier to bring home the big one.
The MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the grueling demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions. Also includes a lighted directional indicator for night fishing and a two-year manufacturer's warranty.
The unit is affixed to the boat via a Gator Flex 360 breakaway bow-mount with automatic reset, and its exclusive isolator design acts as a built-in shock absorber. The one-hand-operated bow mount is simple to operate and features a solid 21 Gator Spring Mount and extended twister-tiller handle, while its high-impact rubber construction is designed to flex in all directions to protect the motor lower unit and shaft from underwater obstructions. The Gator Flex 360 is ideal for lightweight aluminum rigs and shallow water fishing, and one-hand stow/deploy operation is fast and easy. This system has been refined over the last two years and continues to be MotorGuide's No. 1 selling foot-control series.
Gator Flex 360 Features:
- Exclusive, patent-pending flex isolator design acts as a built-in shock absorber to protect the motor from impact and vibration
- 360-degree breakaway protection in run position with automatic reset
- Isolates motor from vibration and jarring in rough water
- Proprietary Mercury Marine-Grade XK360 die-cast aluminum is a MotorGuide exclusive, and offers unmatched strength, lightweight performance
- Gated door for easy motor removal
- Gator Flex mount features multi-layer paint process for maximum corrosion protection
- Transducer slots molded into each half of rubber flex isolator to protect transducer cables and allow door to be easily closed