We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Durable 1.2mm-1.4mm leather chassis. No Restriction Collerless Neck.
- Removable CE field armor impact protector elbow. Removable CE field armor impact protector shoulder.
- Zippered shoulder intakes offer ultimate climate control. Dual purpose chest pocket/vents offer storage and/or cooling.
- Insulated removable liner to adjust for riding conditions. Waist expansion vents allow you to adjust jacket to your size.
- Drop tail pattern keeps jacket from riding up while on your bike. Micro-perforated leather arms provide cooling. Imported.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Classic styling with technical details make the Motorhead jacket a versatile performer. Exclusive Icon "straight-cut" fit with broad shoulders, generous body, and ample sleeve length, make the Motorhead comfortable in any riding position. Constructed of premium quality 1.2-1.4mm cowhide leather with a fully insulated, removable liner, this jacket quickly adjusts to any riding conditions. Internal CE armor and six adjustable vents complete the package.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- ASIN: B001E7DEOC
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 13, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of this jacket is top notch. This is a very thick high quality cow hide, High quality, very durable and well constructed jacket. It comes with some minimal fairly cheap armor, I took the armor out and wear the stryker armor underneath, I also have a Icon Carbon lifeform helmet and with the armor underneath, your head is restricted from turning as it hits the should pads of the jacket. A smaller helmet such as a Shoei is my recommendation if your wearing armor under your jacket. Icon helmets are huge and can be a pain in the butt for those of you who prefer armor.
The white as you probably can imagine gets dirty pretty darn quick and the leather will split round the cuffs within a few seasons. Not a huge deal, not that noticeable but this jacket holds the dirt in. I recommend Widmiers leather wipes, or really any leather cleaner, that's just what seems to work the best for me.
I throw some conditioner on it a few times a year and clean often, not that big of a deal.