|Part Number||Motormic 1901|
|Item Weight||18.41 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.9 x 9.1 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||Motormic 1701|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Complete Recovery Strap Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
motormic Tow Strap Recovery Kit – 3" x 30ft (30,000 lbs.) Rope + 2" Shackle Hitch Receiver + 5/8" Locking Pin + 3/4" D Ring Shackles with Safety Ring + Heavy Duty Bag - Off Road Pick Up Towing
|Price:||($0.31 / oz) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ NEW INNOVATIVE DESIGN for D-Ring Shackles on Recovery Kit: Two 3/4-Inches D Shackle with 7/8 Inch Pin and SAFETY CLIP to protect against LOSING AND ACCIDENTALLY UNSCREWING. Red Silicone Isolators to prevent scratching when mounted. Drop Forged Steel and plated with a zinc coating for corrosion resistance heavy duty d ring, rated at 9,500 lbs. Recommended loading capacity. Black d ring winch shackle recommended by professionals, built to resist any kind of harsh conditions.
- ✅ REINFORCED EYES & PROTECTIVE SLEEVES: Our large double-web-loop ends are well padded and reinforced; This allows our strap to withstand the high tension and wear that typically occurs. BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING TOWING & RECOVERY TASKS: With a massive 41,455 lbs (20.7 Tons) Lab Tested Strength, our strap is ideal for towing large trucks, pulling heavy equipment; An essential tool for off-roaders, emergency personnel or anyone needing to haul heavy objects
- ✅ FOUR-IN-ONE: Use it as a Tow Strap for Recovery or Winch Extension, making it an extremely versatile product; The clevis shackle special safety ring prevents accidentally losing your shackles. HEAVY DUTY TOOL BAG - Carry Bag Strong Enough to Hold 15+ lbs for All Vehicle Accessories!
- ✅ SMART DESIGN HITCH RECEIVER WITH SAFETY LOCK PIN, PROTECTION ISOLATOR and 4 RUBBER WASHERS: for perfect installation, protection and a better grip. Designed to protect the hitch receiver from being stolen or lost. Only unlocks with provided keys
- ✅ FULL CUSTOMER SUPPORT : We are always ready to answer any question and solve any situation very fast to fulfill even the highest expectations. MOTORMIC, YOU CAN COUNT ON US!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EMERGENCY HEAVY DUTY TOW STRAP COMPLETE KIT, don’t let the road catch you unprepared.
This heavy-duty complete towing set was specially built to be practical and reliable:
- TOW STRAP rated 10,000 LBS Working load and 30,000 LBS Breaking Point. Extra padded reinforced end loops. Weather resistant fabric prevents frost damage as low as -40 °F and heat resistant up to 212 °F.
- MULTI-MOUNT HITCH RECEIVER for 2-Inch Receivers rated at 11,000 Pounds. Made from galvanized steel, covered in anti corrosive paint.
- INNOVATIVE PIN LOCK that fits ALL TYPE OF HITCH RECEIVERS with added hole & pin, for extra safety. Maximum active length of 3-3/4’’ adjustable by a set of 5 silicone O-rings. Made from one piece, durable and sturdy.
- NEW DESIGN D-RING SHACKLES rated at 9,500 lbs. With Red Plastic Isolators to prevent rattling when mounted. Drop Forged Steel and coating for corrosion resistance. Added clip for the pin for extra safety.
- Carry BAG 13.5 x 17 inches. Made from resistant canvas fabric.
INNOVATIVE D Ring Shackle - 3/4" D Shackle with 7/8" Pin Tow Shackles with safety clip - Recovery Shackle Heavy Duty - Black D Ring with Shackle Isolator
D RING HITCH comes with a red silicone isolator for rattling noise reduction and protecting your bumper finish from damage from the winch shackle.With a 9,500 lbs rating – more than double the weight of a normal pickup truck, you can tow any kind of vehicle safely. Added washers and isolators. Truck shackles made from hi-quality, heavy duty drop forged steel for increased durability. 100% protection against rust. INNOVATIVE DESIGN with safety clip for a more secure installation.
For safe use, please consider the following:
- adjust silicone O-Rings on your hitch lock pin for a perfect fit;
- secure hitch lock pin by using the push-to-lock mechanism + extra safety clip as an added level of safety;
- always remove isolator while towing;
- always use isolators and washers when driving with your D-rings installed;
- make sure all parts are properly installed before towing;
- 1 pc 2" hitch receiver;
- 2 pc 3/4" D-Ring shackle with 4 washers, safety clip and isolator;
- 1 pc 5/8" Hitch lock pin with extra safety clip, 2 keys, rubber cap and 5 pcs O-rings for perfect adjustable fit;
- 1 pc 30ft Tow strap;
- 1 pc Storage Bag;
- 1 pc User manual.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was in the back country of Idaho driving old 1 lane county roads when a vehicle coming the other way forced me to move to the side, unfortunately the shoulder crumbled and left my truck in a precarious position. I moved to low gear and tried to get traction back on the road surface, but that only made matters worse. Long story short my truck ended up at a nearly 50 degree angle and ready to flip at any moment.
A couple of friendly locals showed up and we used my Motormic Tow Strap to save the day. Without this strap I'm confident that either my truck would have flipped, or I'd have to walk ~10 miles towards town to get cell reception to call an expensive tow truck.
As a thank you, I gave the tow strap to the friendly guys who saved me. Now I'm buying my second one with no reservations!
The shackles are cast, but seem like they're solid and the isolators and rubber washers are a really nice touch to keep them from making a lot of noise when not in use. The receiver insert is very solid and you can rotate it to make the shackle horizontal or vertical. The hitch lock is great and seems very solid. I'd recommend oiling it once a year or so to keep it from seizing up on you. Tow strap and the bag is really nice. I keep the recovery strap, a few tools and extra things in the bag and it fits nicely under the back seat in my Ram. I've only had the set a couple of days, but It seems like a great value and like it will hold up to the abuse/elements.
To keep the shackles from being stolen, some guys recommend welding them or zip ties, though I'd like to actually be able to use them and zip ties are just a deterrent. If someone wants them, they're going to get them. I used a large crescent wrench and just torqued the pins down tightly. I think that will be enough to deter the "those are nice, I think I'll grab them" jerks.
Happy wheeling and enjoy!
I used this strap to pull a large stump out of my front yard. It was able to hold with my Jeep in four wheel low and spinning the tires on pavement. After doing a little more root cutting, it pulled out the stump with no problems.
Update #2: I have had this for about a year and it looks new. I used it yesterday to pull a 6x6 post that was concreted into the ground out and it worked great.