Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on November 24, 2014
EDIT: I took a star off because after using it for a 8 - 12 months and the volume is getting quieter and quieter and harder to hear. I am having to order another one, might try another brand.

Original review: Can't beat them for the price. I use this at work on a cordless phone clipped to my pocket so I can walk around hands free. It is a cheap solution that works great. I have never had someone on the other end complain about sound quality like I sometimes get when wearing a Bluetooth earpiece.

After mine came in, I bought some more for whoever wanted them in my office because they work so well and they are priced so reasonably.
on September 11, 2015
This is an update to my original review. I originally gave this product 1 star. This was my original review: "The earbud looks like it was supposed to have a foam cover on it. But it was just a shredded piece of black foam that fell apart. I and the party I am speaking with experience static over the headset. " Since I posted the original review, the supplying company contacted me to resolve my problem. They sent me several replacement headsets to assure that I would be satisfied with one of them. The first one I opened worked just as I would have hoped - perfectly. Although I was originally unhappy with the product, the supplying company made it more than right. I am now a very satisfied customer.
on December 5, 2013
It's inexpensive.. and you get what you pay for. The build quality is flimsy, and the earpiece won't stay in my ear, but it works and the sound quality is acceptable on both ends of communication. If you only need bare-minimum quality in a headset that you only want to use occasionally then this is what you're looking for. The one I received was marked Motorola.

If the earpiece was the in-ear plug style and/or stayed in my ear without requiring readjustment every 30 seconds then I would have awarded it five stars.
on March 27, 2015
Very compact, and price is super reasonable. The earbud doesn't stay put in my ear as well as the otherwise very similar Motorola SYN8419C earplug design I've also tried. It is, however, more comfortable. The weakness of this style is the mic dangles from the cord near one's collarbone, so other parties complain sometimes that they're having trouble hearing me and I have to move the mic around or hold it up, nearer my mouth.

All in all, I prefer the bulkier types that use a boom for the mic, but this style has compactness and price advantages.
on February 17, 2014
It works, but I found out the hard way that the earbud doesn't like to stay in my ear. The first day I used it, three or four people couldn't hear me at all and hung up on me. The others said they could hear me just fine with the exception of my boyfriend, who's had trouble with the sound quality every time I've spoken to him on it. I may attach a wire twister to the earbud so it stays put more effectively. I could even run a wire or firm piece of plastic or vinyl between the earbud and the mouthpiece... It's better than brain cancer (or ovarian if I kept the cell phone in my pocket).
on November 16, 2015
This is my second time purchasing this product and I love it! The only reason I bought it again was because I lost the first one I bought. The earphone has been the only hands free headset I bought that feels comfortable and I am able to hear perfectly with it! I would definitely recommend this product!
on August 16, 2015
It arrived early than expected. The headset didn't look like the one on the picture. I was expecting to received the one just like in the one in the picture here with 1 earpiece and a mic with volume adjustments but instead they gave a a real headset with two earpiece and a mic with no volume adjustment. But still it does the job I just can't lower the volume down via the headset.
on May 15, 2012
I bought this for a Kyocera Jax phone with no bluetooth and a 2.5mm plug. I had tried buying a similar headset at a big-box store but it had a 3.5mm plug with a step-down adapter to 2.5mm despite saying the opposite on the cover. This one came as advertised as a 2.5mm for a low price that included shipping (cheaper than just driving to the nearest store). It arrived about 3 days after I ordered it and about a week ahead of the expected time.

Pros: light, clear sound, mic works well, long enough cord, comfortable earpiece.
Cons: no button for answering / hanging up

Overall a nice headset if you need something simple and effective.
on November 23, 2015
Perfect for when that Xbox360 headset kicks it
on August 18, 2017
This is the second one of these I bought. The first one wore out from constant use. Good clear sound and great mic performance.