Motorola 2210-02 DSL Modem
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Horizontal or vertical desktop placement for flexible positioning options; wall-mountable with optional mounting hardware (not included).
- One 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with auto MDIX crossover for ultrafast Web connectivity
- 2-level password-protected access helps prevent unsupervised use
- VPN passthrough for PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec protocols Built-in stateful firewall with denial-of-service (DoS) protection helps keep your network safe
- Supports TR-069, TR-104, Web UI (HTTP) and CLI (Telnet) remote device management; UPnP capable Power, Ethernet, DSL, Internet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.83||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Shut Shop||biddeal_co||Ace Micros||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.2 x 3.4 x 4.4 in||4.3 x 6.5 x 1.1 in||5.9 x 9 x 3.1 in||5.25 x 9.25 x 1.75 in||10.83 x 9.13 x 3.15 in|
|Item Weight||0.9 lb||6.4 ounces||1.1 lbs||0.84 lb||1.96 lbs|
Surf the Web for streaming media and downloads at high speed with this ADSL2+ cable modem that features a 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface for fast connectivity and a built-in stateful firewall that helps protect your network from virtual intruders. NOTE: ALL AT&T DSL service available in the following 22 states: California, Nevada, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Connecticut, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Florida, & Tennessee
Legal DisclaimerPurchased from AT&T and never used
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Con: Limited options in current firmware
Firmware updates extremely difficult to find
Runs warm / I placed it on a laptop cooler
If you want modem that is easy to setup and do not want to tweek, it's a good choice.