Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2015
I can't wear my motoactv without the sport clip. It feels too bulky for my wrist (I have tiny wrists). I hope this lasts longer than my last one because I don't think I'll be able to find another one. My previous clip lasted for about 2.5 years. Not too bad for wearing it almost every day.
on June 3, 2015
Cool little gadget
on February 18, 2013
Bought this to replace my Sansa clip. Very great concept but needs a lot of tweaking to work out the problems.Left a detailed review on here about my experience with it already. Continued my search and discovered Phillips Raga. Happy with my raga, goodbye Sansa clips!
on March 27, 2013
The clip slides off and you have to google how to take it off. Use a flat head screwdriver to push up on the side it slides out of while you're pushing it out on the other side.
on July 14, 2013
Clip works to keep attached to clothing but is difficult to get unit into and out of the clip so the watch band can be used.
on October 7, 2015
Motorola support is terrible
on September 29, 2015
works great
on August 29, 2012
This is the oem clip for the motoactv. If you are also buying a motoactv unit, double check that it doesn't already come with one of these. I bought the golf edition and it came with one already, so now I have 2.
on December 31, 2014
motorola motoactv clip its very nice i like so much
on April 28, 2015
its a clip not an mp3 player
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.