Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola MOTOACTV Sports ArmBand
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

VINE VOICEon December 11, 2011
Let me start by saying I have every strap, band, and clip offered by MOTOACTV and this arm band is my favorite and the most functional. I like wearing the device on my arm and this arm band is soft and very comfortable, but even better than that I have no issues with slippage on my runs, plus I can still use my wired earphones and just tuck the extra cord in through my sleeve and under my shirt. I actually wish the watch band they offered were made with the same design and material. The watch band is nice but this is so much nicer and quicker to get on and off. When undone the band is 17 inches from end to end. My arm where I strap it right above my bicep is 11 inches in circumference. This would fit down to 10 inches but then would no longer be able to hook on. So if you are small make sure to measure around the area that you plan to wear this to make sure it will fit you. The largest it can go is 16 inches, although it is a little bit stretchy so it might go another 1/2 inch. Overall, this is the accesory that I use the most with my MOTOACTV and I really like it.
on January 21, 2015
Soft material, less friction on the arms, stays put, very easy to access the Motoactv (am now using the Motoactv only as a Bluetooth MP3 player, gave up using it as a GPS race watch due to the number of Motorola website issues to access my data). Going off topic. So back to the Arm band, great quality product, will definitely recommend it if you are still using the Motoactv device (be it only for music or as GPS watch, there are far more reliable GPS watches now with better customer service) Motoactv armband - highly recommended, but Motoactv will definitely not recommend it anymore.
on February 6, 2012
So i purchased the arm band along with my Motoactv from amazon. It arrived quickly and was in new condition. The band is about an inch wide and ridiculously long in my own opinion. My comfortable as far as the material goes, but my biggest issue with it is the lack of elasticity in the army band itself. Im reduced to wearing it either too tight where it feels almost restricting on my arm, or so loose that it nearly slides all the way off my arm when straightened. Hopefully this is something Motorola addresses in a new arm band. Other than that i have no issues, my motoactv is perfectly secured in the arm band and i dont even have the slightest thought of it being able to come off on its own.
on August 8, 2012
I love my MOTOACTV armband. I have never worn the wrist/watch band that came with the MOTOACTV (too big and bulky for me). I use the armband for all my workouts except cycling (I use the bike mount). It is very comfortable and stays in place. If you buy the MOTOACTV, I highly recommend getting the armband too.
on December 20, 2012
Works as advertised. Holds the MotoACTV in any orientation, straps to your arm, has good strong velcro. Made of perforated material, basically wetsuit material (neoprene) but much thinner than a wetsuit, so it breathes well.

I also like that I can run the cord from my earbuds up my sleeve to my head, under my shirt when I work out so that cord is not flapping around. Very easy to turn my arm to change the music playing or start/ stop the workout.

Perfect for running or use at the gym where you don't want that big watch on your wrist flapping around. Flexible enough that you can do bicep curls and not feel like its restricting you.
on March 20, 2013
I'm a bit of an armband snob so take that into account with this review. My first impression is this doesn't really do anything the clip or wristband doesn't do, except place the unit on your arm, but to no real advantage. The way the motoactv is made this actually makes it harder to adjust settings or change music. It's flimsy when seated in the armband and made me worry about the unit staying in and offers no protection to the motoactv from elements like sweat or rain.

The motoactv is a dying product, if you have one and really need an armband this is about your only choice, but don't buy the motoactv now and certainly not for using with this armband
on October 16, 2012
This is the most used mount for my motoactv. I have the watch, the bike, and the clip. I like this one the most. I strap it to my left arm, route my headphones through my shirt and go to town. I am a larger guy (6' 250lbs) and this fits me well.
on April 23, 2013
Offers the best location for using your Motoactv, the only issue might be the construction materials of the armband, it's kind of a soft cloth rather than rubber like the wrist band. It's held up well for the last few months so the real test will be to see if it makes it a couple of years. Great price on these things, I might just pick up a couple of more of them and then if it doesn't hold up long term, I've got extras.
on December 11, 2012
My fiance purchased this for herself. She prefers the wrist band over this armband because she feels the band is to big for her arms. However, she feels the quality of the armband is the same as the wrist band; and the quality is great. Initially, it might feel difficult to put the actual watch in and out of the armband holdster, however, as one continues to use the armband it gets better. One more note on the watch clip on the armband, it has a solid grip. Meaning, clip on the watch and forget about, there is no way the watch is going to fall out of it while running, jumping, going through obstacles, you name it.
on October 27, 2012
The Motoactv portal makes tracking any interesting info about stationary bike workouts annoying/impossible. A trick I read online and then tried myself - it works - is to buy this armband, put it on your calf when you work out on your stationary bike, then enter it as an elliptical workout.

Sounds dumb but it's true. It's not that rad to wear on your calf but it can be done. You get more data that way, anyway, cadence and whatnot. So there you go, a fun fact about this armband and its myriad of uses.