4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Motorola AXH01 DECT 6.0 Smart Cordless Phone and Answering Machine with Alexa Built-in – 1 Cordless Handset Included
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.00 (44%)|
|Telephone Type||Cordless Phone|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN - the dedicated Alexa button makes landline telephone calls as easy as saying “Alexa, call Dad”. Make Alexa-to-Alexa calls by saying “call Dad’s Echo” and connect Skype to Alexa to say “Skype Mom”. Effortlessly check the weather, hear the news, play music, set timers, reminders and alarms. Control any Works with Alexa enabled smart home devices such as a smart thermostat, smart TV, smart plug, smart lock or smart light and engage with any of the Alexa skills you have enabled.
- NEVER MISS A CALL AGAIN – use the hellovoice mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device from wherever you are to check any calls that have been made, received or missed through your landline telephone service whilst you are out and to update the software on your Motorola AXH01 when new features are available. The hellovoice mobile app is available in the Apple App Store or on Google Play – just search for “motorola hellovoice”
- EASY TO SETUP AND INSTALL – this takes a matter of minutes to complete and for the first time, synchronising your contacts from your iOS or Android device has never been easier. Connect the Motorola AXH01 to your landline telephone and internet service and install by following the in-app step-by-step setup wizard in hellovoice mobile app using your iOS or Android mobile device then; just tap the dedicated key on your Motorola AX handset to ask Alexa to call your contacts by name.
- ACCESS ALEXA ANYWHERE IN THE HOME – place your Motorola AX handsets anywhere in the home with a secure, interference-free, long-range phone signal thanks to DECT 6.0 wireless technology. Drop in and instantly connect with compatible Alexa enabled devices or, making announcements is as simple as saying “tell everyone that dinner’s ready” and hear it broadcast to all your Alexa-enabled speakers. 2 handset pack, 3 handset pack, 4 handset pack and additional handset accessory sold separately.
- MORE THAN A HOME PHONE – the Motorola AXH01 is the world’s first Cordless Phone with Alexa built-in. Enjoy an even better calling experience with HD Audio for Alexa-to-Alexa and Skype calling through the hands-free speakerphone or privately, and wirelessly anywhere in the home. A large 2.0” full colour display keeps you up-to-date with any notifications, incoming calls and a specially designed Alexa interface lets you see and hear Alexa in action when you press the dedicated Alexa button.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 6 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The power of voice
Just tap and say, ‘Alexa, call Dad’ to reach your contacts on their mobile or landline phone, using your existing home telephone service provider. Just tap and say, ‘Alexa, call Dad’s Echo’ to reach your contacts on their supported Echo device or Alexa app.
It doesn’t stop there for the Motorola AX Series either. With Alexa, you can access smart home devices, check the news and weather, manage tasks, and more - just ask.
|CD4 Series||CD5+ Series||O2 Series||AX Series||CT610|
|Block specific numbers||✓||✓||-||✓||✓|
|Block certain call types||✓||✓||-||-||✓|
|Block 100% of spam/junk calls||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Handsfree Speaker||Handset||Handset & Base||Handset||Handset||Base|
|Hearing aid compatible||-||✓||-||-||✓|
|Answering machine (mins)||12||30||25||60||30|
|Talk time (hours)||10||18||12||17||-|
|Maximum range indoors/outdoors (m)||50/300||50/300||50/650||50/300||-|
Smartphone meets landline with the 1 handset Motorola AXH01 cordless digital phone with Alexa built-in! A real game changer for the wireless home telephone—a product long considered a lifeline for many and responsible for connecting billions of conversations worldwide Every day—now features Alexa and brings voice recognition to a wider audience. This is the power of voice. Using Alexa is simple—just tap the dedicated Alexa key and ask Alexa to call your contacts by name. Just tap and say, “call Dad” to reach your contacts on their mobile or landline phone, using your existing home telephone service. Just tap and say, “call dad’s echo” to reach your contacts on their supported echo device or the Alexa app. It doesn't stop there for the Motorola ax series either. With Alexa, you can access thousands of skills to effortlessly control smart home devices, Check the news and weather, manage tasks, and more—just ask. The Motorola ax series is unique in that It adopts a distributed architecture using DECT wireless technology for communication between the handset and the base.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Phone took a few extra steps to set up, activate and get the contact list on the phone & be aware that for Alexa functionality the remote base station module has to be continuously plugged to a network cat5 connection, regular phone jack & AC outlet. The separate phone charging cradle can be place anywhere in the home close to a AC outlet.
Using this device for the past 2 weeks is as good or better as a cordless home phone then my old device. The display is large, color and comprehensive, buttons are responsive and the speakerphone is loud and clear.
Alexa functionality is just about the same as any other Echo device - with the press of the dedicated Alexa button I can ask it to do anything i ask my Echo dot- news, weather, internet radio, smart home functionality, everything. Portability allows me to use Alexa in the garage, porch, yard, basement anywhere within its range.
Few things I did have to get used too
1. Contact list seems to be based on your cell phone contacts, with no way to edit on the phone itself ( does have editable contact speed keys on the handset itself. )
2. Handset is just a fraction of a second slower than a normal cordless device
3. Handset is narrow at the bottom & is tricky to have it stand upright without the cradle.
4. After a period of time phone goes into sleep mode & it takes a key press to wake it up first.
Overall I am enjoying the portability & convenience of having a Alexa device anywhere I need in or around my home.
It takes awhile to get used to accessing all the features of the handset since once you select a choice you have to use the left button instead of the round button in the middle. That round button is for using Alexa. I find the screen a little hard to read, maybe it is just my eyes, but thankfully the back lighting on the screen and on the keypad helps. I wish there is a light indicator on each stand alone base where you recharge the phone. It just sits idly there, and if you are not familiar with it, you might think phone is dead, unless you actually pick it up and use the phone. Voice quality seems good even on our VOIP set-up. It does feel somewhat flimsy on each of its chraging station, I just hope one of my cats will not accidentally topple it down. Overall it is what we expected. Definitely not for someone not patient enough to learn new technology.
Top reviews from other countries
En cuanto al telefono, se escucha pristino, claro y fuerte, la señal muy buena, aunque tampoco hay mucha configuración,
Por lo demás es sencillo... como cualquier otro teléfono de hogar pero con alexa.
Yo necesitaba uno que pudiese compartir mi agenda de telefono y este lo hace aunque inexplicablemente el numero de contactos el limitado.