- Weight: 15.84 ounces
Motorola Droid Bionic 4G LTE WiFi Android Smartphone Verizon Wireless
|Price:||$114.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Functional
- SuperFast 4G LTE Capable supported by Dual Core Processor
- Excellent webtop application makes great tool for business users
- Android OS provides excellent security
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Motorola Droid Bionic 4G LTE WiFi Android Smartphone Verizon Wireless
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TaylorWireless||Westfield Markets, Inc||Aviv Distribution||Discounts LLC|
|Display Size||4.3 inches||4.7 inches||4.3 inches||2.2 inches|
|Operating System||Android OS, v2.3.4||Android||Android OS, v2.3.4 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)||Android OS, v2.3.6|
|Camera Description||Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash|Secondary Camera: VGA||5 MP||Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash|Secondary Camera: 2 MP||Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash|Secondary Camera: 1.3 MP, 720p|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||Information not provided||6.24 Hours||7.5 Hours|
|Item Weight||0.99 pounds||0.27 pounds||Information not provided||0.26 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Fri Apr 22 00:38:08 UTC 2011||Mon Feb 23 23:04:49 UTC 2015||Wed Feb 01 01:19:10 UTC 2012||Thu Dec 13 20:43:41 UTC 2012|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Connectivity issues aside this is a truly great phone. The battery last me all day as long as I remember to charge it each night and the auto end feature allows you to tell the phone what application precess you want it to stop when not in use to save power. The side HDMI port is great for streaming movies to my TV from Netflix in HD since the 4gLTE is faster than my home internet, never pauses to buffer, and never steps down my video quality mid show. The dual core processor in this phone is very fast.Read more ›
* Perma-Installed Bloatware apps were obnoxious. But I tucked them away into a "BS Apps" folder and had completely forgotten about them.
* Media issues - I don't watch a ton of videos or listen to mp3s on my smartphones so I can't really comment on that. I'm more of a gamer/reader. That said battery life is just barely adequate by my standards. By which I mean if I forget to charge it one night, odds are good I'll run out of juice the next day (which is why I keep a second charger at the office). Fortunately you can buy an after-market OEM battery that drastically increases life on this phone, which I'm sure would not be adequate if you were spending hours a day watching videos on it and only wanted to plug it in at night.
* Connectivity issues - Verizon's 4G network was new when this thing first came out. 4G outages are well-documented by the internet. I frequently see less than 4 bars on this thing but I'm not sure I would expect more of any phone in Chicago and it gets its most frequent use on the El, which is a moving metal box that's probably throwing a lot more EM interference out there than I'd like to think about.
* General quirks/bugs - I got this phone a year after it came out. A lot of the stuff that other people are complaining about aren't things that I experienced so either I'm not fussy enough or they were just resolved by the time I got my hands on the phone which I've been using since spring 2012-ish I believe. I think I kind of liked the previous version of android better than ICS but it hasn't impacted the phone's ability in any way and the transition went smoothly for me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the phone itself, the Bionic is a good phone. However, this particular seller marketed it as 'new' and we found out from Verizon it was refurbished and the particular one... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mom in Minnesota
This phone is sooooo slow compared to anything out today. I'm sure it was great back in the day. However, this phone seems unbearable compared to todays standards. Read morePublished 4 months ago by patrick godfrey
its a good phone for the money. but the one i received did not work refund was fast. I have had three of thees they have good memory and a micro sd slot they have 4g a hot spot... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I tried using it with straight talk and apparently it had been messed up somehow. Couldn't get it to work at all.Published 5 months ago by Riddlez81
Bought this as a replacement phone when the older one broke, which was identical. Used it for two years before upgrading. I have not used it since the end of 2014. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Erika Zivelonghi