Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on February 22, 2013
I haven't even tried installing this item because it may be a total waste of time. I ordered this thinking I was getting a new part but what I got in the mail looks like it was salvaged off of an old Atrix. Granted it comes with a sheet of protective plastic on what would be the outside of the screen, the inner surface had no protection at all. What's the use of protecting the outer surface if the inner surface is all scratched up? It was smudged and appears scratched in some places. The adhesive that is supposed to be around the edges of the screen was displaced so that it was stuck to the middle of the screen. I don't know if I'll be able to clean it off. The phone is unusuable anyway so I may end up trying to install this if I can't find a better one. Do not buy from this seller unless you're OK with salvaged/scavenged/used parts.

Edit. I don't know who the actual seller is the Amazon listing I used when I ordered says it is from Injured Gadgets but the invoice says it was sold by Chuanbo Zhang. I don't know if they're the same seller.
on April 24, 2012
I have installed many screens onto broken phones and don't know if this due to the build quality of the product or just poor product design by Motorola. My disappointment with the description is due to the fact that adhesion tape is actually already applied to the phone, which isn't stipulated in the description (many other digitizers specifically state if they have it applied or not) This made my purchase of the additional adhesion tape pointless and an unneeded cost.

I attempted to install this on my broken Atrix, removal of the screen went off with no hitch. The install of the screen however did not go as smoothly. The ribbon is a pain to get back into place on the phone. The product doesn't come with any instructions for install. There are however decent video tutorials for getting the digitizer off on youtube etc, but install couldn't find a decent one. Upon attempting to get the ribbon into place the ribbon ripped, thus i can't actually speak to use of the screen itself.

The sellers shipping was fast and efficient and I got the product in a timely manner.
on August 6, 2012
If I could give this rating a negative number of stars, I would. I tried to give it 0 stars but was forced to give it at least 1.

I bought this to "fix" my phone. Don't bother unless you have major experience as a computer hardware engineer. The wire that connects the phone to the screen broke during installation and I wasted my money. Additionally, the tools that were supposed to come with the screen did not come. Waste of money and complete waste of over 2 hours of my time. There is a reason the local repair shop said they wouldn't fix my phone for me since they end up breaking the part 50% of the time. If those guys won't do it, I have no idea why I thought I should. End result is that I replaced the phone entirely...with a completely different make, model and manufacturer. Shame on Motorola for making a product that is so difficult to maintain.
on August 6, 2012
This is not a super easy fix, but if you are going to do it, this is the one to order because it has everything to do the fix. This one is great, has the sticky already on the screen for the LCD and frame. This is a better deal than other Atrix digitizers I have bought because it comes with tools and all the required adhesives! Thanks guys! Hint to people doing the digitizer replacement: MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE LCD OUT OF THE FRAME AND ATTACH IT TO THE DIGITIZER AND PUT BOTH INTO THE FRAME TOGETHER. I had to order 2 because I tore the wire ribbon reassembling the first time. It is a tricky reassembly and all the online tutorials show you how to strip it down, but not put it back together.
on March 31, 2014
There was one wire attachment that was so flimsy and a very tight fit into the slot it needed to go... my son and I kept trying to get it in the slot and finally, with all the attempts from bending, the wire broke. Too tedius for our fat fingers apparently. I don't recommend going this route if you've never replaced a screen before.
on January 15, 2017
Do not waste your time, unless you've got the dexterity and patience of a surgeon.
on May 24, 2013
Hi.,

I went to Motorola authorized service center and I replaced my touch screen and I paid Rs.900.

When the testing has done by engineer some parts not working and he told me that this touch screen(which I brought from AMAZON) is having problem and he told that which I purchased from AMAZON is defect Touch screen.
on February 27, 2013
While this was the correct product, it arrived broken and cracked. It had been shipped in a standard mail package (not a box) and surrounded by some sort of "protective" packaging that was way to thing. Also, the kit did not have tools with it, so unless you have a small hex-type screwdriver, order the kit with the included tools.
on October 1, 2011
The replacement screen was perfect. It comes with no instructions, but you can find videos on YouTube. The one think you should know is there is a protective film on the back of the screen. This is perfect, since it keeps you from getting fingerprints on the back of the screen during installation. Mine came with a spudger and a little torx screwdriver. The spudger was really handy.

Bobby
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2017
fit perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.