Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on March 19, 2015
I have an old Motorola Xoom tablet (with the Netflix app) that I sometimes connect to a regular 1080 HDTV (non-smart) TV via HDMI for the purpose of watching Netflix on a big screen TV. I did not want to purchase a ROKU and submit another set of registration and account info, which I think is completely redundant since I have Amazon Prime, but I really wanted a remote for my configuration. I found this product and it works great for me. It discovered my Xoom via bluetooth with no problem and it works great with the Xoom in the docking station too. Now I can work with the tablet through this controller without needing to get up and do it by hand. I love it and this controller has been a final solution to a very persistent and irritating problem!

The instructions are easy to understand, albeit the type set is too small for me to read without extra light and effort. It also has a very short -~5 inches - usb power cable (micro usb on one end; regular usb on the other) to recharge the battery, which the battery itself is supposed to be good for the life of the product. My product came fully charged already.

The product is very lightweight and is no larger than the palm of your hand. You treat the upper darker portion like you would the curser pad on a laptop, moving your finger around to move the curser around. When you want to click, you click it down. That simple. There is a volume button on the side, a phone button in the back and a few menu buttons in front. You'll definitely figure it out!
on November 7, 2016
I'm so glad I bought this little gadget. I have 2 phones on two different service providers, and I connect one of them to the TV in my bedroom occasionally to watch Netflix or other streaming video. It is inconvenient at times to walk back and forth when you're laying in bed resting. I like that it has a touch pad and many buttons to operate the phone. The only thing that I cannot get to work yet is the phone call answer button. Also, it is hard to tell if there is a problem with the charging mechanism or charging indicator. The instructions say it turns from red to yellow to green, but mine goes red for a short period of time then goes black. It does what I need it to do, but would be so much better if all the functions would work. I mean, who knows when I might need to answer a call, right? Also, the touchpad is a little slow, and scrolling side to side requires a flick of your thumb to work---a technique that takes a little practice. Despite its deficiencies, it's better to have this product than not. Not worth the MSRP of $100, but worth spending $10-20.
on February 8, 2016
For this low cost, I'm getting what I wanted out of it. Basically, this can be used as a phone for your phone. Excellent for preventing the fun issue that is hanging up with your face. You could also use this if you're often in situations where you can't (or don't want to) manipulate your actual phone. Could also be handy if your "phone" is a monstrosity. In any event, this thing is way cheaper than a dialer handset.

Concerning the intended use of this device...the trackpad part is it's own bluetooth device. I can say for certain that the Alcatel One Touch Pixi Glitz does not work with the trackpad part and I think (didn't test extensively) it actually needs to be unpaired for the phone part to work properly.
on January 7, 2017
Didn't listen but it's horrible pointless piece of e waste.
on May 20, 2016
Alot of people are complaining with pairing with android 5.0. My smart remote is working find with my note 3 just need to put it in pairing mode and on the bluetooth setting there will be 2 different devices that show up one for the use of answering calls and one for the mouse. Wish other companies would have piggy backed this product would gave been great If there was a samsung version
on January 15, 2016
It was supposed to be a VR controller for my Droid, but how strange for me to think that this Motorola Bluetooth Smart Controller for Android would actually work with...my Motorola Android phone. That would have actually been too natural, right? Don't expect any sort of functionality with a Motorola Droid Turbo, but it works fine with my Mac, and going to try it with my iPhone later today. Not worth returning at this price, but Motorola/Lenovo/whatever has some serious product issues these days.
on June 17, 2015
Only the headset function works. Tested it on Lenovo P780 and P70
on November 28, 2016
no good
on December 25, 2016
The main reason I bought this was in hopes of having a small Bluetooth trackpad, nearly impossible to find for some reason--this is literally the only offering. Unfortunately the built-in trackpad requires so much pressure and tracks so jerkily that it isn't really usable.
on August 3, 2016
It doesn't work with any thing this a waste of money don't ever think to buy it.