Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on May 13, 2013
Have had the Droid Razr 4g almost a month now and have had no issues. I read reviews about horrible battery life and honestly if you don't run apps all day the battery life is pretty good. I have had no problems and am glad that I decided on the Razr despite some of the reviews. I have a bodyglove case on it and have dropped it twice, minor drops but still drops nonetheless. No problems :) I love this phone!

UPDATE: OK, I have had this phone for approx. 20 months now and Motorola and Verizon issued an update some time back that just ruined it. I loved this phone, it did all that I wanted until that update. Now I have missed calls that never ring through and show no notification. I never know they called if they don't leave a voice mail. Unfortunately I need this phone to work. I have missed calls from family members repeatedly and the schools my kids attend. This is crazy. I am getting text messages 12 hours after they were sent and the phone is randomly rebooting itself. The ringtone is randomly changing so anytime I hear a phone ringing I have to assume it's mine. I have factory reset it 3 times in the past 2 months. I am currently waiting on Verizon tech support to return my call...but I have little hope that they can help. I just gonna end up factory resetting it repeatedly until my upgrade :(
on August 3, 2015
The item is no where near as described. Straight out of the box the screen began to have issues. it has been about a month or two since the purchase and I cannot even use the phone like i would like. It came with some of the sellers pictures still on it.
on August 19, 2014
The phone is larger than I like, making it uncomfortable to hold. My original Droid Incredible with extended battery fit a LOT better in my smaller hands. After an hours-long battle with Verizon (online and in two stores!!!) to get the phone activated with a WORKING sim card and 4G coverage, the phone appears to be working well.
on January 10, 2017
I ordered a phone thinking it was gonna be lightly used . Haha not ! It wouldn't even turn on !
on January 25, 2017
I had to take it to the shop to get fixed the sim was burned out
on June 16, 2013
product arrived quickly. droid was good phone before all the upgrades. I love Motorola but the phone doesn't like its own upgrades. need fixes for its own upgrades. the upgrades need personable design or organizable choices, or options. user friendly coices
on August 6, 2014
No mention in the description about the charging port not working, phone works good otherwise. Wish there was a little more disclosure about that issue, though.
on January 9, 2015
You'll need to recharge it through out the day. Otherwise it is good value for the price.
on April 4, 2015
it says on the advertisement unlock,but by the time i receive it.i could not even used it.It wont read any sim card i had..That sucks!