Motorola DROID Turbo 2 XT1585 - 32GB Verizon (Renewed) (Black)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- OS: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), v6.0
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen,5.4" screen, 5.4 inches
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810. Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Camera: 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Network LTE, up to Cat 6; VoLTE Support; eMBMS Support; LTE: B2/3/4/5/7/13; CDMA 850/1900 - EVDO rev. A; GSM 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100Verizon Wireless, Clean ESNNetwork Type: CDMA
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
SIM Removal Tool
No SIM card
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was really excited to start enjoying all the Turbo 2 benefits.
Phone came fully charged to 100%. In 2 hours it was down to 52%. Battery life
estimator on the phone said it would be discharged in 4 hours. Turbo charged it back to
100% (in about 20 minutes). In 2 hours of basically just sitting idle it went down to 55%.
Returned it for a refund and ordered a new one from Motorola directly.
64GB Turbo 2 on sale for $528 at Motorola.com.
I'd buy again.