Motorola One Vision (128GB) 6.3' Full HD Display, 48MP Camera, Dual SIM US + GLOBAL 4G LTE GSM Factory Unlocked XT1970-1 - International Version (Blue)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~432 ppi density) Full HD Cinema Vision - IP52 certified: protection against dust and splashing
- 128GB ROM (UFS 2.1) + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) - Exynos 9609 Octa-Core 2.2 GHz Processor - 2.5D curved glass - Android One - Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 48MP sensor (Quad Pixel) + 5 MP, f/2.2 - Front Camera: 25MP Selfie + Quad Pixel - OIS: Optical stabilization - Face detection, Smile detection - Video: Ultra HD 4K, 30 fps
- 3G UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 - LTE Cat6 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 28, 66) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- International Version - No Warranty in US. International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Moto G Stylus | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/128GB | 48MP Camera | 2020 | Indigo
Moto G Power | 3-Day Battery1 | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/64GB | 16MP Camera | 2020 | Black
Motorola One Action | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/128GB | 16MP Camera | Denim
Moto G8+ Plus | Unlocked | International GSM only | 4/64GB | 25MP Camera | 2019 | Blue
Moto G Fast | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 3/32GB | 16MP Camera | 2020 | White
|Sold By||Mobiles International LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||6.3 inches||6.4 inches||6.4 inches||6.3 inches||6.3 inches||6.4|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 3.00 x 2.50 inches||6.24 x 2.99 x 0.36 inches||6.29 x 2.99 x 0.38 inches||0.36 x 2.80 x 6.30 inches||2.98 x 0.36 x 6.24 inches||6.37 x 2.98 x 0.36 inches|
|Item Weight||0.88 lbs||6.77 ounces||7.02 ounces||0.85 lbs||6.63 ounces||6.68 ounces|
Cinematic experience with the first CinemaVision 21: 9 screen.
Have an immersive experience where you are with the Motorola one mink and its surface completely wrapped by the 6.3 "Full HD + screen and 21: 9 aspect ratio.
48 MP Quad Pixel Sensor with Night Vision.
Dual rear camera with 48 MP sensor with Night Vision mode and optical stabilization plus 25 MP for incredible selfies. All this with Quad Pixel technology that provides four times more sensitive to light, so you and your photos always stay highlighted day or night.
The power of the exclusive TurboPower TM in your hands.
In just 15 minutes of charge you guarantee 7 hours of use for everything your day needs.
***Unlocked*** cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless )
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're purchasing this phone with the expectation of receiving Android updates (security or otherwise), you may want to reconsider. I like Android over iOS because of SD cards, and I can run software I can't on iOS (specifically, I can run a mobile version of Firefox which allows for many extensions that work on desktop, including uBlock Origin). This does my little good if the OS isn't being patched and I'm walking around with a vulnerable phone.
One (heh) note though: I'm using StraightTalk prepaid (ATT network) and I've had no issues with service. Double check your provider's supported networks before jumping in.
And what I've found:
- Very.. no.. VERY short battery life (you may need to charge it during the day, depends on usage)
- Phone is losing data connection! Out of the blue - you can see a cross on network connection icon and there is no internet connection. Fix: turn off/on data.
- Aaaaand the thing that makes me crazy!! Phone is losing cell connection but there is no visual warning! So you can spend half of the day and no one can call you and send you text/mms messages!
I've realized that accidentally - when I was waiting for auth message from Paypal! And solution is to reboot the phone. But huge problem is that you don't know if your phone is stuck.
Unfortunately I can't return the phone, I've start using it too late, a week ago and it is too late to send back to amazon and get refund.
"thank you" Motorola, I have to get another phone. And definitely not a motorola this time!
No tiene auriculares.
Funciona en Uruguay con compania Antel. Comparando con moto G5 plus, One visión es mas largo y menos ancho.
Top reviews from other countries
Me puse en contacto con motorola y me dijeron que tiene el software de islas caimán y que no pueden hacer nada.
Antes de comprar el equipo les pregunte si no habría problemas y me comentaron que no habría ninguno.
Ojala me puedan ayudar a solucionarlo.
What I like about this device:
- It's easy to set up and get started.
- It has a 3.5mm audio jack as well as USB-C peripheral support.
- Three years of free security/OS updates including Android 10 which is due in ~2020.
- It's an Android One device. Meaning stock software, no bloat other than Google services and moto utilities.
- It's lightweight and easily fits into my pocket. Cases are easy to find also.
- It comes with a transparent case to get you started which is nice.
- It comes with a beefy 3 AMP charger which charges it quickly over USB 3.0 ports on a PC.
- The built in speaker is powerful and the sound quality is decent.
- Built in camera can record video in UHD but more options available in the Open Camera app.
- Absolutely massive 128GB of storage compared to my 16GB Xperia.
- SD card slot upto 1 TB(Many state 1TB but their website states 1/2 of that?? So possibly 500GB max.)
- Rich and clear audio but tweaking may be ideal depending on your headphones and/or preferences.
What I dislike about this device:
- Box does not include headphones. Booklets are all in Spanish.
- The software update description is in Spanish but can be translated following the URL in Chrome.
- The device has no activity LED to indicate the presence of notifications.
- The stock software is nice but the lack of good quality image viewers and audio players is not.
- Phone ships with Google Chrome out of the box opposed to something like Firefox.
- Alarms do not show on lock screen or when you pick up the device. Only on the screen saver.
- Device does not automatically unlock when the pin is entered you must press the checkmark button manually.
- Battery "circle" bar on the home screen has to re-render whenever the device is unlocked.
- I wish the Dolby software had more features such as defining profiles for individual applications.
The device UI is in English if selected on first power-up. Keep in mind if you are in Canada you will need to change the locale on Google Services and the device to English Canada or English UK in order for the weather applet to use Celcius instead of Fahrenheit. As for media playback VLC media player and Simple Gallery will get around this problem if you dislike Play Music. Text scaling out of the box seems to be a little large so you may need to tweak that. In terms of themes/wallpaper the system ships with only one(stock).
Suffice to say the device is a bargain. Screen size/aspect ratio is a little odd and takes time to get used to though. There are many aspects of this phone that take time to get used to especially if you're a user of a previous build of Android such as Nougat.
I had some issues getting the sim/SD card to register but the contact was just dirty on the card due to the state of my old phone having the slots a little more out in the open. If you encounter an issue with the cards not being picked up try and clean the contacts first. I read a review about the sim not being picked up but thankfully it was an easy fix in this case.
Highly recommend this phone!
Perfección, por un momento lo dude en comprarlo por este medio pero sin problemas lo recomiendo.