- Size (LWH): 4.06 inches, 0.39 inches, 2.36 inches
- Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 8 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 680 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Motorola EX119 BLK/WHT Unlocked Dual-Sim Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, FM Radio, 3 MP Camera and Bluetooth - International Warranty - Black/White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Dual SIM card slot
- 2.4-Inch color display
- FM radio
- GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
It is not a smartphone so the interface needs some learning - but this boosts the battery life to a week sometimes without charging and limited use.
Also the internet is very good, it's fast...touchscreen is excellent not like others that are very hard..
I recommend this product to anyone that want a good cellphone between 100$ and 200$ , I am very happy with this model .
1. Click on Settings (Gear Icon main menu screen)
2. Click on Number Three (3 on left side) = Phone settings
3. Click on Number Three (3 on left side) = Language
4. Next Screen Toggle English which is the top line
5. Hit Save, the check mark button, and you should be back in English mode
On my side, put a little sticky note on the battery so not to forget, better than trips to find an interpretor! Otherwise Great Phone!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this phone few years ago for my cousin and this phone is still working in its best condition, Still good and perfectPublished 3 months ago by NILOFER A.
Bought this phone for my trip abroad. It's a small cute phone. Slightly inconvenient to use. Was disappointed that language settings included only 5 languages.Published 23 months ago by Maria M.
hard to figure out. the manual is useless, but phone seems to be quite nice for the price! heck of a time figuring out simple things, ie, how to turn on loudspeaker, etc. Read morePublished on February 6, 2014 by Walter Delap
Design is excellent, very appealing.
But I do not understand how did the firmware design went through over to production. Read more