- Size (LWH): 5.12 inches, 2.6 inches, 0.47 inches
- Weight: 1.76 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.62 shipping
Motorola Flip Shell for Moto G - Retail Packaging - Royal Blue (1st Generation Only)
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 360 degree rotation
- Smart sensor triggers auto sleep/wake mode
- Integrated magnet holds flip closed
- Flip cover helps prevent scratches and keeps you looking good all day long. Magnet keeps cover securely in place
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Motorola Flip Shell for Moto G - Retail Packaging - Royal Blue (1st Generation Only)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Comfort Shopping||Amazon.com||Dave Parkers||SF Planet|
|Compatible Phone Models||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX|
|Color||blue||Turquoise||black||1st Gen - Black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The back of the flip shell attaches to the back of the phone as a new battery cover. The back cover is thicker than the MOTO G's original back, providing more protection, and is also textured. The textured surface covers the whole external of the case. I really like the feel. It's similar to a cloth band-aid in texture.
The inside of the flip cover is flat and felt-like but not plush. It will protect the screen well. The magnet in the flip works great and just as expected, removing the need to fumble for the power button to wake the phone. The slot for the speaker at the top of the flip also allows the notification light to shine through it whilst closed. Very useful.
Overall, the case was well worth it for me. I see the MOTO G as a revolutionary device for the price range and the flip shell bumps the usability enough to justify the cost. It is sleek, elegant and functional. Also- very well made, which is expected of a factory case. The lines are clean cut, everything lines up perfect. Not "good enough" or "hardly noticeable difference" which I have become to expect from the aftermarket. Everything is perfect.
A couple points to note:
2. The hinge for the flip is a 2-ply of the cloth which covers the outside and inside of the flip. Nice and flexible and not resistive to opening, but it does allow for the flip to twist and slide over the screen whilst the flip is closed.
3. At first the magnet wouldn't keep the flip closed whilst upside down.Read more ›
I did want to point out one thing in case it helps with your buying decision. There is an area of the original phone that is not protected by this case. If you look at the photos where the cover is closed, you will see a black ring that goes around the phone. This part of the original phone case and it is exposed even when the flip shell is exposed. This part of the phone cannot be replaced if it gets damaged.
I wanted to point this out as I had a minor drop on my phone, and this exact area is what got dinged. This shell does not protect this area of the phone.
Again, not saying this is good or bad. I just wanted point this out so you could make a more informed buying decision. There are other shells which do protect this area of the phone. One of which is also made by motorolla called the "grip shell". The tradeoff is that the grip shell does not have a front cover, which is probably why you looked at this one in the first place.
- The packaging looks ok enough, no box, though. And the package came in a mail-in envelope, so you can easily imagine the thin packaging.
- There's a magnetic tab to keep the cover flip secured on the phone screen, you can see it on the inside of the shell.
- The small slot for the speakers is wide enough so you can see the notice flashing light.
- You can fold back the flip to for one-handed use, however, I'm not sure it's a good practice. Will it make the hinge "over-worked" and broken from use after a short time? We will have to wait and see.
1. The texture gives it a more secured feeling on your hand in comparison to the original black shell.
2. The shell replaces the original one so no extra thickness on the main surface. But the texture and the contrast of black and colorful shell will trick your eyes on thickness so it somehow looks thicker.
3. The flip cover fits perfectly on the phone screen and gives it protection.
1. The hinge gives a little extra on the side of the phone (hence, if you try to put the phone back to the original package with the shell on, it will not fit).
2. Someone already mentioned about the felt-like lining. It easily collects humidity and dust.
3. The flip fits perfectly on the screen and doesn't get open easily. However, it "slides" on the surface and move around a bit. So be careful.
4. Price. Yes, even with the good quality, it's way overpriced. I like other color shells (I'm a girl and it is said that it's our privilege to change our minds). The purple looks fun and the aqua looks very trendy.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the third flip cover I have purchased for my girlfriend's Moto G. She has it in different colors and is the only cover she use. Read morePublished 24 days ago by ness3DG