Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Motorola H720 Black Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Get the latest technology with a Motorola H720/H721 Bluetooth Headset
- Cell phone accessory features echo and noise cancellation software
- Hands-free device offers multi-point technology so users can switch between two Bluetooth audio devi
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||B&A Marketing||Amazon.com||West Audio||Amazon.com||VersionTech||Phone-Zone|
|Item Dimensions||1.65 x 0.66 x 1.06 in||0.62 x 2 x 0.75 in||1.22 x 3.5 x 4 in||0.42 x 4 x 2.5 in||1.26 x 1.46 x 1.18 in||1 x 3 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||4.8 ounces||3.36 ounces||0.69 ounces||0.2 ounces||4 ounces|
For calls that are clear and comfortable you can depend on the Motorola H720 Universal Bluetooth1headset. Featuring quality audio with the popular flip switch design to easily answer and end calls, H720 offers a no-nonsense hands-free experience at an affordable price. H720 is simple to use, with a quick and easy on/off function. Motorola’s proprietary RapidConnect feature serves as a switch that you flip open to take calls and fold in when you are finished. H720 powers off when folded in to help save your battery, so you get the most out of one charge. With noise reduction and echo cancellation technology, your calls will come through clearly. And, with up to eight hours of talk time2 per charge, staying connected couldn’t be easier. Spend more time talking and less time syncing with EasyPair technology that makes syncing with your phone quick and hassle-free.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one everyone complains that they hear an echo when I try to talk to them.
However, all the rest have been perfect, and I will continue to order them.
I previously loved this Bluetooth because of how well it worked & how long it lasted (Average 2 years minimum). I have owned multiple of the same model. I didn't purchase previously from this seller. This time I purchased from this seller & received it on December 23, 2016. It is now February 23, 2017 exactly 2 months and it won't even charge anymore the charging light also stopped working. Time to buy a NEWER MODEL. Very disappointed! 😤😕😠😡 I can't even return it because it's past the return date. Aggghh!
1. When I'm driving in my car and my phone (iPhone4S) is right next to me, Motorola H720 Bluetooth works. However, once I leave the car and place my phone in either my handbag or in my pocket, the connection starts breaking right away, the called on the other side will be annoyed by interceptions they'll be getting. So don't think you would be walking on the street or around stores shopping and using this Bluetooth and speak without interceptions - unless you're holding your phone IN FRONT of you in your hand that would work - but what's the point of Motorola H720 Bluetooth then?
2. When I get a phone call and try to get another person on the conference call, this Motorola H720 Bluetooth ALWAYS drops the first call while I'm dialing the 2nd person, so that first person has to call back to get on the conference call. Annoying.
3. When I'm inside my apartment, this Bluetooth drops the connection about 5 feet away from the phone.
All of these problems NEVER happened to me with Jawbone Icon HD Bluetooth. Yes, Jawbone Bluetooth is about $15 more expensive, but I'll definitely go back to purchasing Jawbone Bluetooth now. Motorola H720 was such a waste for me because of all these issues.
I hope this review helps those comparing different types of Bluetooth. Good luck!
I've had this less than three months. I really do like it - an improvement over my last Motorola, which I had for years. However, now it won't charge. Not really very happy with that. I'm going to try with another charger but if it doesn't work, I will be returning it. Hopefully it just a fault with my one.