Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 4.0 for Motorola Phones [Motorola Retail Packaging]
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Compatible With the following Motorola Phones: C300 Series (gsm), KRZR K1M, V180, V186, V188, V220, RAZR V3, RAZR V3r, RAZR V3t, RAZR V3xx, SLVR L7, SLVR L7c, SLVR L6, SLVR L2, e815, PEBL U6, V190, C290, V195, V235, V325, V360, V365, V323i, ROKR E1, v557, V262, v276, V635, V65p, v810, A630, C331(TDMA), C332(CDMA), C332(TDMA), C333(CDMA), C343, C353(TDMA), E310, T720(GSM), T720(CDMA), T720i, T722, T725, T730c, V120e, V120(TDMA), V120x, V260, V265, V330, V400, V551, V60, V600, V60(CDMA), V60i, V60i(TDMA), V60p, V60s, V60x, V65p, V66, V66i, V710, Renew W233, W315 and V810 phones.(Feature is not supported with Verizon phones)
- Personalize with Ringtones, Images and Videos: Transfer and store pictures taken with your cell phone camera to your computer.
- Message: Send text messages from your computer keyboard for greater speed and simplicity
- Use your cell phone as a modem: Connect your laptop to the Internet using your mobile phone as a modem virtually anytime, anywhere (even at the airport, while you wait in your car.)
- If you have a phone with Bluetooth® wireless technology, you can connect your phone to your PC with Bluetooth® technology.
- Upgrades Available: Once you purchase a copy of Motorola Phone Tools software, upgrades to newer versions of the software are included. The software will automatically check periodically to see if a newer version is available.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Synchronize: Never lose your data if you lose your phone. Transfer and store all your phone numbers on your computer. With just one click synchronize all your phone contacts, calendar and tasks. Choose from Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes or the in-built Motorola Phone Tools phone book and calendar client. The intuitive synchronization wizard guides you through the process of updating your calendar and phonebook and provides a backup on your computer. Note: Motorola Phone Tools requires a Windows 2000 or Windows XP based PC. Never lose your data if you lose your phone: Transfer and store all your phone numbers on your computer. With just one click synchronize all your phone contacts, calendar and tasks. Choose from Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes or the in-built Motorola Phone Tools phone book and calendar client. The intuitive synchronization wizard guides you through the process of updating your calendar and phonebook and provides a backup on your computer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They keep this under wraps - and now I know why.
It is difficult to hook up and they have made so many versions of the phone that it is difficult to set up. I had to go to the Motorola website and sign on as a developer to get the drivers to get my phone to be recognized by the software. After repeatedly trying different combinations, I got the software to work. I work with technology everyday and if it stumps me, I pity the average user.
The software is not bad if you get it working. I was able to update my phonebook and fully back it up to my computer. I was able to make a ring tone from a CD and put it on the phone.
I'd be more impressed if I did not think that this should have been built into the phone and managed over the Internet. My Sprint website is a train wreck. It is just an up sell site with almost no useful features. All the features of phone tools should be available online as part of phone service.
Motorola charges $40 for this program and it is difficult to set up. I paid $12 here. The aftermarket company's customer service delivered a promised.
Usually, my reviews pretty much only pretain to my DVD & CD purchases. But the "Motorola Phone Tools" is so easy to use and so successful in it's purpose that, I had to write about it. I'm not really much of a computer techie/geek, but it was easy for me. Simply put in the software disc, follow the directions and let the "Wizard" install everything. Then you simply plug in the phone, via (included) USB cord and your cell is recognized by the computer. The whole set-up took maby twenty minutes of my time, tops!
The "Motorola Phone Tools" software is really multi-purpose inspiring a whole range of activities between your computer and your phone. You can synchronize and store all your current info (Names, numbers, addresses ETC.) on the computer in case your phone gets lost or the kids decide they want to see if it floats in the bathtub. As mentioned before, you can transfer your snapshots to the computer or even download pictures to your phone to customize the visuals. In addition you can create and edit custom, audio ring-tones with the use of your own CDs or MP3 files. Because of this nifty little feature, I now have Grateful Dead tunes playing as my ring-tone!
The layout of the software is simple and uncluttered. Each activity comes with a "Wizard" which gives you easy, step-by-step directions. It really isn't too hard to master how it works. I personally have had a ball using this software. If I have but one complaint its', that I really think Motorola should have included this software with the phone itself. It really is an intergral tool for fully enjoying all your phone's features. One word of advice, look long and hard for where you purchase it. I bought "Motorola Phone Tools" from Amazon, at a price, that was considerbly less then the big box stores. Great software product! Highly recommended!