Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Motorola Moto 360 Sport - 45mm, Black” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 63% off the $299.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Motorola Moto 360 Sport - 45mm, Black
|You Save:||$170.00 (57%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Displays Notifications, Cards, and More, LCD Touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3
- Button-Free Voice Control, Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Heart Rate & Activity Monitoring, GPS, Customizable Watch Faces
- Water Resistant to 3-ft, Wireless Charging with Included Dock, Just tell your Moto 360 Sport where you want to go, then let the step-by-step navigation instructions in the watch display guide you to your destination. Navigation instructions that you set up on your phone will also appear in your watch display.
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Android Wear OS
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Designed for sport
Power your workout with a durable yet comfortable design.
Track your distance and pace with GPS right on your wrist.
Android fitness apps*
Works with popular apps like MapMyRun, Under Armour Record, and Strava.**
* Requires a phone running Android 4.3+ or iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.2+. Features may vary between Android and iOS platforms.
** All activity measurements and calculations are estimates. Accuracy is aected by various factors including physiology, location of device, and dierent movements.
Track your steps, calories, and heart rate.
The world’s first hybrid display makes it easy to read indoors and out.
Power of Android Wear
Stay connected with email, messages, and your favorite Google Play apps*.
*Requires a phone running Android 4.3+ or iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.2+. Features may vary between Android and iOS platforms.
|Product Dimensions:||45mm diameter by 11.5mm high|
|Operating System:||Android Wear|
|Compatibility:||Requires a phone running Android 4.3+ or iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.2+. Features may vary between Android and iOS platforms.|
|Display:||AnyLight Hybrid Display; Corning Gorilla Glass 3; 1.37” (35mm), 263ppi (360 X 325).|
|Battery:||300mAh - Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.*** Wireless charging with charging dock included.|
|Processor:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU (APQ 8026); Adreno 305 with 450MHz GPU.|
|Memory:||4GB internal storage + 512MB RAM8 ****|
|Connectivity:||Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g|
|Sensors:||Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine.|
|Heart rate sensors:||Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)|
|Water Resistance:||IP67 dust and water resistant - Not waterproof*****|
|Microphone:||Dual digital mics|
|Disclaimers:||***All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other applications usage patterns.|
|****Available user storage is less due to preloaded software, and is subject to change due to software updates.|
|*****IP67 - Withstands immersion in up to 3 feet of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not use while swimming, or subject it to pressurized streams of water. Avoid exposure of leather band to water. Not dust proof.|
- Size (LWH): 1.65 inches, 0.45 inches, 0.79 inches
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
Compare to similar items
This item Motorola Moto 360 Sport - 45mm, Black
Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch - Dark Gray B015JQ62RY
LG Electronics G Watch - Black B00LB2ZQ3C
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TechGadgets Inc.||T3D Digital||Electronics 4 Us|
|Color||Black||Dark Gray||Black Leather||Black|
|Compatible Phone Models||—||Android||Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 5S||Android 4.3|
|Item Dimensions||0.45 x 1.65 x 0.79 in||1.67 x 1.96 x 0.45 in||0.45 x 1.65 x 0.79 in||1.5 x 1.8 x 0.4 in|
|Operating System||android, ios||android||android, ios||google_android|
Meet your new workout partner. Get everything you need for your run—without the need for your phone. Track your performance with built-in GPS and stay fit with an incredibly accurate heart rate monitor. After your workout, read your Gmail, check the latest traffic, and receive Facebook updates, all thanks to the power of Android Wear. Moto 360 Sport. Choose the watch that’s in step with you.
Top Customer Reviews
My watch died after using daily for couple of months. It wasn't holding battery well, so I did factory reset and while restart it stuck in update. After that it simply refused to power on. Putting on charger it was just getting hot but looked like it was not charging. I contacted customer support on line and representative asked me to submit RMA. I did the same and within a week I received brand new watch. I was very impressed with the customer support service. I absolutely love this watch.
This watch worked for me very nicely. Its great for what I want from the smart watch at this time.
It has been quite a while now since I first started using smart watches. My smart watch experience started with first generation Pebble Smart watch, then I backed for Pebble Time then moved to android wear on one of the extremely famous Huawei Smart Watch. And now using Moto 360 Sport since 5+ weeks.
Would not mentioned pebble here, but my views on Moto 360 Sport are often in comparison with Huawei smart watch.
While huawei is a nice watch, it isn't for me. It looks too classy/formal for me. I did not like how it bleeds light on ambient always-on watch face and often distracts me in dark environment. When using metal strap on huawei watch I was not feeling the vibration, though just hear it making noise. I wanted to track sleep using watch but huawei was not comfortable wearing during sleep. Mean time I got an eye on moto 360 sport. I'm glad that I switched, I absolutely love the experience of using smart watch on this one.
Despite of two major cons (two main that concerns me), I like this watch very much because the pros out-weighs them.
- The silicone strap is lint magnet. Period.
- Music over bluetooth headphones while running shutters. (Tried three different BT headphones, but all more-or-less shutters the music)
- Excellent "any light display". This is deal breaker for me. It turned out that I can use black fonts on white background of this watch as always on ambient display (without any additional battery drain as compared to white fonts on black background. And which is against android wear developer guidelines.. blah blah...). Clearly readable with a glance. This makes it look just like traditional LCD digital watches. But when I tilt my arm or touch the screen/button or notification arrives, bang, its a full color display smart watch. AFAIK there are only two android wear smart watches to date which supports such configuration, this one and Sony SW3. Display is 100% visible whether its indoor or outdoor, unlike huawei smart watch, which bleeds light when indoors and almost not readable when out in sunlight. Refer to attached pictures.
- This is the most comfortable smart watch I have wore till date. With huawei smart watch, I tried 3 different straps but none of them were this comfortable. I wear moto 360 sport for around 20+ hours a day. Most days, I remove it only twice, I put it on charger in the morning while I shower and then put it again on charger before bed for around 15-20 mins so that battery is enough for my sleep tracking. The days when I don't go out for run or to gym I don't need to charge second time before bed.
- The built-in GPS is plus for me. While this was not my primary reason to buy this watch, but I like how I can go run outside without phone and still track my run. I liked the built-in moto body app which fairly tracks my runs indoor on tread mill. Its little bit off from what is shown by tread mill, but after run it gives an option to edit the distance. I'm not serious runner, just a casual. The GPS tracking looks very accurate to me. I don't think it is off by more than 0.1 miles like how many others have faced. Most of my runs are around 5k. I keep tracking of runs on nike plus running portal. I compared my old runs when I was using phone GPS to the new ones with moto 360 sport, they are similar for same route. I sync moto body runs to strava and then use SyncMyTracks android app to sync to Nike plus running app.
- Heart rate sensor on Moto 360 sport is much consistent and way more better than on huawei. Huawei watch was not able to calculate heart rate unless my hand was still. While this one records heart rate every 5 mins (even while I sleep :D). It has no problem on calculating heart rate while running. I have noted that sometimes it shows +5 more than what was reported by treadmill on my indoor runs.
- Watch vibration is much stronger and discreet than huawei (it was more of noisy than feeling the vibration on huawei).
I'm a fan of android wear platform. It has so much to offer that most of them I don't even care or use it regularly. My routine uses of android wear watch is as follows:
- Notifications, notifications & notifications.
- Control my phone's sound profile with a tap and display an icon all the time to keep me aware of the current profile. Tap at work to make it silent, tap at home to make it loud, etc.
- I can design the watch face with the information I like to have. I use extremely powerful and great android app called WatchMaker to design my own watch faces. My always on watch face contains, phone sound profile icon, day, date, time, steps, current weather and second time zone time.
- Track my steps & outdoor/indoor runs.
- Track my sleep using Sleep as Android app.
- Google's 'Keep' app showing my shopping list, while I'm doing my groceries.
- Quickly send/reply message via voice while driving.
- Quickly ask to set a reminder/note. I often use: raise my arm to tilt-to-wake screen, say ok google, remind me for something at so and so date/time.
The watch feels solid and durable, the screen is 45mm and as of right now I could not find a screen protector for it in stores. I'm going to make one with a universal screen protector and exacto knife as I order one from Amazon. Now I'm not sure if it was advertised online or not, but I purchased it from Best Buy and when the associate rang me up he included a $50 gift card. What a deal! Hence I'm writing this as a brief and first impression review so maybe you can take advantage of it. Do go ask first before you buy. Updates to follow as I experiment with this piece of new gear.
I've had the Moto 360 sport for a week now and I like it a lot. This watch is a Smartwatch with GPS, Bluetooth, HR, accelerometer, etc. Not a GPS watch that is Smartwatch. The focus is an android watch with the ability for the casual runner to track their runs. If you plan on using the Moto 360 sport for a marathon this may not be for you. If anything, the software needs to improve and not the watch itself. I have not found an app to track workouts at the gym.
After a full day with occasional use the battery was at 40% and that included a 24 minute run. You'll want to charge it when going to bed, but it does charge fast. I've also loaded music through the watch and was able to play music. You use Google music to transfer your MP3s to the watch. With my Jaybird Bluebuds X the bluetooth connection had no issues and did not skip. Basically you can go for a run with just your watch and bluetooth headphones and be able to track your run.
Through the moto body app it'll give you info such as distance, time, pace, heartrate, calories burned, mile splits, heart rate zones.
-Display is easily readable in both bright and dark
-Bluetooth, GPS worked with no issues
-Battery is sufficient for most (The casual user. Heavy users may need to charge)
-Stylish and comfortable
-Straps are lint magnets, removable straps would be ideal
-Not enough apps to take advantage of the hardware. Android wear needs to improve
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- not expensive
- GPS data is not reliable (1km...Read more