2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some isntances, we will replace or repair it.
Motorola Moto G5+ Plus 32GB (5th Generation) XT1680 - 5.2" Full HD, Snapdragon 625, Single SIM GSM Factory Unlocked - International Version - No Warranty (Lunar Gray)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||5.2 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Item Weight||0.37 Pounds|
About this item
- This cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM need cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) need to contact the service provider to check fully compatibility of the phone. This Unlocked cellphone will NOT work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost mobile or Virgin mobile. International model -No Warranty.
- 5.2 inches 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Android 7.0 (nougat)
- 32 GB, 2 GB RAM Micro SD, up to 256 GB Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Camera: 12 MP, F/1.7, Autofocus, dual-LED (Dual tone) flash
- 4G LTE Band: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 38(2600), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
Buy this product as Renewed and save $20.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Moto G Power | 3-Day Battery1 | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/64GB | 16MP Camera | 2020 | Black
Motorola Moto G7 Power - Unlocked - 32 GB - Marine Blue (US Warranty) - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, & Metro
Motorola Moto G6 (32GB, 3GB RAM) Dual SIM 5.7" 4G LTE (GSM Only) Factory Unlocked Smartphone International Model XT1925-2 (Deep Indigo)
Moto E6 | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 2/16GB | 13MP Camera | Blue
Moto G7 play | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 2/32GB | 13MP Camera | Blue
|Sold By||thegadgetdeals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Vomach Inc.||Amazon.com||The Cellular Resource|
|Screen Size||5.2 inches||6.4 inches||6.2 inches||5.7 inches||5.45 inches||5.7 inches|
|Item Weight||5.92 ounces||7.02 ounces||—||0.50 lbs||—||—|
The Moto G5 Plus offers: outstanding cameras: the 12 MP rear camera focuses up to 60% faster than ever before. Switch to the wide-angle front camera for group selfies. Precision-crafted metal design: one of the first new Moto G phones made from high-grade aluminum, it looks as great as it performs. Fuel up fast: all-day battery and up to 6 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes with turbopower charging. Fast Octa-core processor: apps run smoothly thanks to a blazing-fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.0 GHz Octa-core processor. Fingerprint reader: instantly unlock your phone. No passcode required. Moto experiences: get shortcuts to the features you use most, like turning on the camera with a twist of your wrist.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have two of this same model phone with the "AMZ" software variant and they work perfectly well. I would recommend that if they send you the "AMXLA" software version, send it back.
Disappointed Moto got ride of the removable battery feature, and the fingerprint reader instead of physical home and back buttons is exceptionally gimmiky
Flash light turns on for no reason.
Dials contacts on its own.
I think the phone is defective
I will not refer you customers