- Size (LWH): 5.11 inches, 2.59 inches, 0.46 inches
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 1080 minutes
Motorola Moto G LTE- Factory Unlocked US Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- Motorola Moto G (1st Generation) 4G 8GB
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Compare to similar items
This item Motorola Moto G LTE- Factory Unlocked US Warranty (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.48|
|Sold By||Speed Guaranteed||Amazon.com||Speed Guaranteed||Speed Guaranteed||Veda Electronics||TechRay|
|Camera Description||Primary: 5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video 720p@30fps, stereo sound rec., HDR|Secondary: 1.3 MP||8.0||5 MP||5 MP at 4:3 and 3.8 MP at 16:9 (user-configurable) LED flash 4X digital zoom Slow motion video Burst mode Auto HDR Panorama Tap to Focus||10 MP||8 MP|
|Screen Size||4.5 in||5||4.5 in||4.5 in||4.7 in||5 in|
|Item Dimensions||2.59 x 5.11 x 0.46 in||2.83 x 5.69 x 0.35 in||0.46 x 2.6 x 5.1 in||0.46 x 2.6 x 5.1 in||0.41 x 5.09 x 2.57 in||2.78 x 3.23 x 5.57 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.83 ounces||5 ounces||5 ounces||4.59 ounces||5.26 ounces|
|Operating System||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat)||google_android||Android||Android 4.4 KitKat||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Android|
Brand New Moto G Model XT1045 LTE factory unlocked (originally Cricket Wireless). Mobile data sharing/tethering functionality subject to your carrier and not guaranteed. Phone can be used with any GSM carrier. Supported network frequencies: LTE Bands 2,4, 5,17 UMTS/HSPA 850/900/1900/2100 GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA Cat 14, HSUPA Cat 6.
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Fast data 30+ Mbps down, 14+ up
Good call quality
Expandable memory micro SDcard slot. Why every device does not have this IDK.
Great interface, almost vanilla android. Very snappy interface. Much faster than the bloated, laggy S4
Excellent Feel in hand. Nice curved back very natural in hand. Good weight feels very solid. S4 felt like a plastic toy
Android OS very up to date.
Excellent screen very clear, pretty, easy to read (same pixel density as the apple "retina" display)
GPS super fast and accurate locks
Tons of accessories available cases, screen protectors etc. Original Moto G non LTE accessories fit.
Super easy setup and migration of data from old phone sms, call logs etc. using built in app Motorola Migrate
Battery life is descent
Cons: Camera takes descent pictures. I am satisfied with them but if you are serious about your cell photos it may not be enough
4.5 inch Screen size is great side by side with an iphone but moving from the s4 it took a little adjustment.
Non removable battery. To me this is annoying I like consumer serviceable batteries, but really have no need to remove it.
Overall I am glad I bought this phone. I was looking at this phone versus buying a $650 S5. I think for me this is a much better choice. I don't like that all the flagship phones are loaded up with so much bloat and wow gadgets that never get used. All they do is slow the phone down. Non of the cons really bother me either. The phone does what I need it to do, make phone calls, navigate quickly accurately, search the web and find info needed quickly when away from a computer, and has a battery that lasts at least a day.
Here's a quick list of Pros and Cons, including a few comparisons to its sexier cousin the Moto X (we also own two of those!):
- excellent screen
- excellent responsiveness -- no lag! (impressive with "only" 1GB of RAM)
- boots quickly
- excellent battery life -- finishes a day of moderate use with more than 50% remaining
- GPS is spot on with a fast lock
- buttons are sturdy
- nice "feel in the hand" (like the Moto X)
- microSD slot! -- many (if not most) apps can be moved to an SD card
- wifi tethering works! -- not sure if this varies by carrier but it's all good with Straight Talk
- activation on Straight Talk (AT&T's network) was a breeze, and we're getting excellent LTE coverage (~20Mbps down) with one minor caveat (*see Cons)
- Gorilla Glass screen much appreciated
- includes the new Motorola Alert app (great for kids)
- came with KitKat 4.4.3 installed, and stays first in line for new updates (no carrier delays!)
- outstanding camera w/flash (doesn't compete with higher-end phones though)
- only version of the G available in white so far
- back "door" tricky to remove (fingernail helps!) to access SIM and SD cards
- no charging plug included (only the phone and a USB cable in the box)
- lacks many of the nice software extras on the Moto X (especially touchless control and active notifications)
- slightly cheaper build quality than the Moto X (somewhat moot with a case)
- *LTE is great in town but unfortunately no cell coverage at home (that's cool, wifi is fine!)
- selection of cases still pretty limited (dumb that the E and X cases won't fit)
- non-removable battery (back door comes off but it's screwed in!!!)
As we've had it barely a week, I'll try and update as needed -- feel free to post questions in the comments area (though note: I *can't* help with technical issues like "will it work in country X?" or "will it work on GSM carrier Y?"). But if you want me to test something out on the model+configuration+carrier we've got and I'll give it a shot!