Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.48 shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $10 to repair or $29 to replace your phone.
Motorola Nexus 6 32GB GSM Unlocked Smartphone w/ Brilliant 6" Screen & Dual Front-facing Stereo Speakers - Midnight Blue,International Version
|Price:||+ $11.98 shipping|
|You Save:||$21.99 (11%)|
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: Bands 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8, 4G: LTE Bands 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 25 / 26 / 29 / 41
- 5.96" AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v5.0 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 85, Adreno 420 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4128 x 3096 pixels) w/ Autofocus, optical image stabilization, dual-LED (ring) flash + Front-facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Stunning 6-inch Quad HD display is great for movies, videos, gaming, e-books, and surfing the web, with round-the-clock battery life. It includes Phone, Charger and Quick Guides. Compatible with Google Project Fi wireless network (Google invite required), see details at https://fi.google.com/about/faq/
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Google and Motorola spared no expense in putting this thing together...It Is loaded and I mean loaded. Comes with lollipop but as soon as you add a Sim card, you'll be able to upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0.1 ...One of only a handful of phones that will work with any Sim card...k, gotta go play with my new phone.
Hope this helps...Love Ya Later
The battery is not replaceable.
This decision, be it for the purpose of getting you to buy a new phone sooner, be it for making a cheaper product, was a poor decision. The battery will be begin to lose its vigor before even a year of usage is complete. The battery will be like the tea kettle as it's water draws nigh to the end. It will run out of steam. My friends, you will enjoy the size and consistent speed of this phone, with minimal bloatware and clean stock UI. But the battray. THE BATTRAY you may not remove to replace with a new one. You'll like. But ye may not love it.
- battery life has largely been great although i have been noticing a drop off recently. Still good enough to get through the day and it charges it a snap
- I've not had any problems with my usb port as others have complained about. A wireless charger might be a good idea though.
- no led light to let you know have a message is annoying but I've gotten used to it. If you root the phone you can add that function as it has a light, it just isn't set up to work. I don't understand why that's the case but it is.
- I find it to be quick and responsive. I don't think I've ever had to restart it because of freezing up.
- sadly it won't be getting anymore updates
Thinking it might be a bad sim card, I went to my local Verizon store to see if they could help me with my issue. They were very nice and replaced my sim card with a new one and changed a couple of settings on my Verizon account and on the Nexus 6 itself. On the Nexus 6, they switched the phone from the global network setting to the LTE/CDMA setting. This solution worked for like 12 hours and then I was faced with the same network connection error problems. I called Verizon's tech support and they suggested I turn off the Advance Calling Feature 1.0 in settings. That did not work. So I let the phone sit for a couple of hours and then the phone mysteriously connected back to Verizon's network and I was getting good LTE reception and everything worked.
Thinking that the problem was officially fixed, I went to bed and plugged the phone into the charger. The next morning I woke up and picked up the nexus. It was disconnected again from the network and would not connect. At this point I decided to just reset the phone to factory condition before I went off to school. After completing the reset process, the phone connected to Verizon's network right away and worked for like 5 minutes. At this point I had enough and decided to go back to my old iPhone. I can't switch cell phone carriers because Verizon is the only carrier that provides decent service in my neighborhood. Sprint only has 3G service in my neighborhood, AT&T's service does not penetrate inside houses well, and T-Mobile's service is just flat out bad here. I guess it is just best to buy an official Verizon supported phone for the time period.
I loved the aesthetics of the nexus 6, I just wish it could have worked out in the long run.
Top international reviews
La actualización de android 7.0 es mala, cuando llega al 14% se apaga y tiene unos bugs raros, pero puedo vivir con eso, no me molestan mucho, en lo demás esta excelente el teléfono.
El proveedor cumple en tiempo y forma la entrega de los equipos y dan excelente servcio