Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on August 22, 2014
So far so good. I ordered these S11 HD's under the impression that they would only come with the headset, charger and instruction manual. As described in the description. and i ordered them from a seller that stated the item was "used like new" Well to my surprise these came with the the whole retail box, Sealed! and all of the original contents. The Item has worked flawlessly so far. and these things fit my needs perfectly! I have gone through 4 other mid range BT headphones for running and these have surpassed them all! 1.Aventree Sacools, 2.Sonixx Xfit 3.Gogroove bluevibe F1t 4.Iwoo sports BT headphones.

I bought these for running and these work for me because:

They stay in/close to my ears:
When running earbuds ALWAYS fall out of my ears, because of that i need over-the-ear style headphones. even the earwings that came with the sonixx xfit would not hold the earbuds in my ears. The aventree sacools barely stayed in after 10 strides then would fall out. These stay in perfect and sound AMAZING with the right EQ. when running in notice they dont stay in my ears fully, which is a good thing because they cancel out noise very good when they are in my ears, so i dont mind them resting right outside my ears when road running. and again the sound is amazing so i can still here my music. :)

Sound Quality:
As mentioned these sound AMAZING! i use a EQ called Viper4Android (need a rooted Android phone) without the eq they still sound awesome! but, with the right EQ they go from good to great sounding. very balanced sound. I like bass, but i also like being able to hear mids and highs. These again fit that bill.

battery life:
I always use them because these are awesome. So with that being said, its seems like they die fast. but again i use them all the time :driving, gym, around the house and of course road running.

Fast charging;!!
5Minutes=1 Hour. Personally ive never only charged it for 5 minutes, just because i forget about it once i place it on the charger and before i know it its fully charged!! it is fast. and i love it.

Sweat resistant:
Thats what the packaging says, i havent had them long enough to comment on this, but, so far so good. Ive sweat ALOT using these things, granted only a few days, still going strong.

In conclusion: I highly recommend these if you like a great sounding, fast charging, stay in/close to your ear when running, possibly sweat proof designed BT wireless headphones.
on May 21, 2014
I bought this product about a month ago. I've always been faithful to Motorola but this purchase may have changed that. It's listed as BRAND NEW in the box. This product was delivered in an AMAZON box not Motorola. It was in a clear plastic bag sealed with a zip lock. It came with a manual and a charger. Oh and I can't forget the label of REFURBISHED on the back of the band. So I paid for new and what I got was new...to me I guess? So I gave it the benefit of the doubt with my past experiences with Motorola products, it's been a month and now the left ear piece is no longer working. I've tested other headphones to avoid looking like a deph jackass but nope left ear piece is not working after 1 month, 30 days. The only this that save this from being a 1 star review is that the battery life is great . But hey give it 2 months and maybe that will go to.
I don't know if it's the product or the vender but buyer beware look elsewhere.
on August 6, 2016
These are solid headphones. They fit well and are functional for people that use them a ton and where them outside while sweating and being active. They charge quick and the charge lasts a long time. The only negative thing I have to say is that they aren't quite loud enough for me. I work outdoors with a lot of noise around me and feel that if they got a little louder they would be a five star must have. Honestly, for the price though, they are hard to pass up. Like I said I use and abuse these and they just keep on keepin on. If you are on the fence about other products that you are comparing with this one choose this one.
on December 29, 2014
I could not get "silicone earbud covers "(1 tore during the process of finding the best fit, it include S,M, and L sizes)."

REALLY HARD TO GET the Black silicone/rubber earbud covers that fit....(In the event that you lose or tear one)

Also, I didn't like how the control buttons are laid out, hard to use (personal issue, but I think others will find it problematic?)

In new condition with the proper ear budd in place it works well for the price? phone and music quality.

Tip, avoid trying different size for the best fit, you may tear one and find yourself in a difficult situation ?

I said screw it and went with a better quality, longer lasting product by Beats Audio $$$ but to me, less time an aggravation is worth the $$$$ (ALSO here on Amazon!)
on September 11, 2014
Charged up and had to attach the adjustment band on the headphones so that it was comfortable, but otherwise, worked great. Paired very quickly with my iPhone5 and Kindle (2nd gen) with no issues. One thing to note though is that I had my iPhone bluetooth on while on a plane and went to sync these with my Kindle and the iPhone link superseded the Kindle despite both of those being on before the headphones. Once I figured out that my iPhone linked, then I turned it off and it paired up with the Kindle without issue.

It's nice you get the audible warning from the headphones when they are turned on and off to reassure you you didn't miss hit a button, and the sound quality is good on phone and music.
on July 30, 2014
sound and build qaulity are good. doesnt get loud enough for mowing and battery life is a bit short. i had jlab before sound wasnt as good but louder lighter and battery lasted far longer. of course the jlab speakers basically rusted away from sweat since i ran in them. Also the jlab was easy to skip forwards or reverse or pause. you can skip forward with these but often end up pausing trying to do so. i have not figured out how to reverse if you can. also the power on off button is a bit of a pain on these for my thick fingers and thumbs same with the charging port cover. Also even though these are more adjustable than the jlab they dont seam to seal in my ears as well.
on May 20, 2014
First thing, I charged them up (they get real hot while charging) Second thing was trying to link them up with no instructions and that took about 30 min to figure out but I could have probably looked on youtube and saved myself some time. Third, I got them for running they, fit pretty good for it but I started to notice a lot of static in the left ear piece on the first time I used them. The second time I used them they worked as they should, The third time the left speaker would not even turn on or give out any sound. The seem more like a refurbished do to you don't get anything with them but a charger.
on March 24, 2016
I really really liked this bluetooth headphones but unfortunately only lasted me for about 4 months as I started having audio issues with the right side speaker. They are advertised as keeping moisture out but I suppose if you sweat a lot (like myself) then you will more than likely run into the same issue as me and may not last you for more than a year.
on September 9, 2014
Received as described but the manual was for a S-11 Flex not the S-11 HD. Within 25 hours of receiving product and after being fully charged, the audio became distorted and cutting in and out. Clearly a refurbished set. Make sure to read description and included content closely as they probably are trying to make it sound like these are new.
on September 6, 2014
My wife gave me a Father's Day amazon gift card.I was using the sd 10 Wich had broken after two years of steady use.Loved them,no brainier ordered the sd 11 flex.Lasted two months.Junk.But amazon took them back and replaced them.Went out for a run the next day after receiving them,they work fine but it's not the same set.the old pair told you the battery life.The new ones don't.I will report back in a couple of months.