Motorola S805 Bluetooth D.J. Style Stereo Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Comfortably padded DJ-style headphones for wireless enjoyment of stereo music from compatible cell phone or MP3 player
- Take incoming calls without missing a beat
- Requires cell phone or MP3 player to have embedded A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth profiles for transmission
- Up to 17 hours of music play time
- What's in the Box: Bluetooth stereo headset, charger, manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Black S805 Stereo Bluetooth Headset v2.0, A2DP Compatible, Over-the-Head Headband, Noise-Canceling Microphone, Mute, Volume Control, Music Controls, Motorola Branded ( Includes Travel Charger)
Move to your own soundtrack and take calls wirelessly with the Bluetooth DJ Headphones S805. Stereo speakers pump your favorite tunes and the noise-reducing, wind resistant microphone lets you continue the conversation even in noisy environments. Enjoy premium stereo sound and a comfortable wearing style while at home.
- Play time: up to approximately 17 hours
- Weight: 5.5 ounces
- Circumaural ear interface
- Speakers 40mm diameter Neodymium
- Music controls: Jog dial for track/volume; push button for call answer/play and pause
- Noise, echo and wind cancellation
- Wired connection for use with all stereo MP3 players
- Bluetooth class: Class 2
- Bluetooth Stereo profiles - A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth Headset profiles- HS 1.0, HF1.2
What's in the Box
Headset, charger, printed operating instructions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Sound is awesome. Gotta say, a hell lot better than other wireless headphones
2) Play/Pause + Volume + Track buttons (or wheels) are located on the earcups. VERY convenient. (For the people who didn't know, the earcups have spring-based wheels that adjust volume and skip tracks)
3) Includes a wire, so the headphones are able to be used on a 3.5mm jack
4) Sits pretty comfortably on head
5) If wireless, sound can be LOUD.
6) Good mic
7) Clear smooth sound
8) No static, or glitchy noise
9) Good wireless range
1)Fabric on the "arc" of the headphones ITCH
----> I can't have it hang around my neck because it irritates my skin. Horrible fabric
2) The left earcup's button, with the phono logo, clacks every step you take. Can be annoying.
3) You can't bend over or anything of that sort with these on. They'll slip out
4) Plastic feels cheap
5) a2dp required
6) The included wire could be longer
7) In wireless mode, the buttons aren't VERY responsive. (Takes like 1~3 secs for them to react, if not, they just don't)
I've had these for 4 months now. Bought em over the summer.
I bought it thinking that my Samsung a970 had a2dp and could support this phone. Well, guess I was wrong. Buyers beware: Check if your phone has a2dp or not!
So, I've been wiring it with my phone (must buy a 3.5mm to 2.5mm convertor separately), because I use my phone as my mp3. I hate iPods.
Sounds good, but the sound won't go as loud as I want it to. Maybe it's my phone. But, I've connected it with my sister's juke, and WOW. The volume is BANGIN. These headphones could be used as speakers. It's VERY clear, and the connectivity is very long.
I can hear it from my 2nd floor house, when the phone's in the basement.
I've done a lot of testing calling with these, and they are pretty clear and audible. Unlike other headphones, you hear the phone on both earcups, which is good.
I gotta say though, I bought these 51% cuz of fashion. 49% was for the quality of the headphones. Gotta say I'm GREATLY disappointed. The fabric is SO itchy. I can't have it around my neck to show it off. So when I'm sitting down, I just put it on my thighs.
Btw, I'm a junior in high school, and I walk to school listening to these. The button on one ear CLACKS every step.
Click clack click clack <-see how annoying that is?
But overall, sound's what matters right?
Sound's AWESOME. The wirelessness is so convinient. Won't have to untangle wires no more! :]
Obama for Pres '08
Note: Headphone looks a hell lot more bangin than shown in pictures. I swear.
Now sound quality is not bad. The ear piece really blocks out outside noise, which help hear your music or the person on the phone that you are talking to. I asked a friend if could hear me ok after we finshed talking. They said I was loud and clear. Then I told them that I was on my new bluetooth headset. They was like really I couldn't tell.
The controls are very easy to remember how to control the music and the phone. After wearing them for a while they do cause a little discomfort, but I'm sure anything you have over your head in time is going to get a little uncomfortable. But all in all I like them. Hell you can't beat the price. I know for a fact that you go inside a retail store and but these you looking at $100 easy.
If you don't mond the bulkyness they are a good buy.
There is a play/pause button on one of the earcups for controlling bluetooth audio playback, and it works well with my E71(love it). There is a wire that runs through the arch over your head - it is loose and is visible often(hate it). It comes with a hardcase and a wire if you want to connect it to a 3.5mm jack. It charges over USB, but a AC-power adapter is included in the package.
Should you buy it? May be. If you are looking this to get rid of wires, yes, you should. If you are looking for great bluetooth stereo sound - no, this is not the one (and be prepared to spend 2x-3x money as well).
- This product is very comfortable. The ear cups is deep enough so that it doesn't touch my ears when I wear it. I can wear it for hours with out any discomfort.
- It is easy to use in terms of connecting it with other bluetooth devices.
- The battery lasts a long time before it needs to charge and charges fairly quick (2-3 hours). The battery life is so long that I can't keep track of how long I've used it.
- The wireless distance is about 10-20 feet w/out walls and about 5 - 10 feet with walls.
- It comes with a traveling case and a charger.
- The sound quality is really good for listening to music (headphone side of it). No static at all.
- Outside noise is barely heard, if at all.
- Very "rarely" I would lose sound, not connection, but only for a couple of seconds even though I'm near the bluetooth transmitter.
- Sound quality is not as good when using it to talk over the phone (headset side of it), but still good.
Last thoughts: I would recommend for everyone who likes comfort over portability. Sound quality is very good and wireless distance is fair.