Motorola SPN5564A P323 Platform Battery Only Charger for Motorola Droid Motorola CLIQ
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Brand New Motorola P323 Platform Battery Only Charger (SPN5564A)
- Accommodates multiple battery families with different thickness/capacity of each battery family is supported. (Battery Not Included)
- Charges your battery safely and efficiently, providing a charged up battery when needed. This battery only charger is BFR and PVC free.
- Two-sided Platform BOC. Portable power solution.
- Accepts both mini USB and micro USB power source which are sold separately (NOT INCLUDED).
Customers Also Shopped For
Compatible MOTOROLA Batteries:
- BN Family - BC Family - BK Family - BT Family - BQ Family - BS Family - BP6X
Note: mini USB and micro USB power sources are Not Included
Top Customer Reviews
The problem that I have for calling it a "charger" is that it all it does is connect to an existing charging cable. You don't call your phone a "charger." You are more likely to call the cable that you plug into the wall a "charger."
Ok, enough semantics, onto the product.
It charged a completely discharged Droid battery (BP6X) in about 3 hours. I wish that I could compare that with my phone from personal experience, but I tend to keep the battery in my phone well-charged. I bought a spare battery and charging adapter for long flights.
- Compact design
- Accommodates several Motorola battery models...if you happen to have a variety of Motorola batteries to charge.
- Can use cables with either micro or mini USB plug
- Rubber feet on both sides. This keeps the adapter where you want it and not where the cable memory would move it to. That might sound like a strange thing to mention, but I had a camera battery charger that would get pulled off of the table when plugged in just from the cable slightly trying to re-fold itself.
- Small status light to display when charging/charging-complete
- No cable included. You have to get another cable (or wall adapter) if you want to use both this product and your phone to charge batteries simultaneously.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased extra batteries for my phones and wanted to use this to charge them. It did not fit my batteries. Wasted money.Published on March 26, 2013 by Jackie G
Spare battery cell phone charger, my phone charger port broke so I bought this charger,,,this product works well, it sure is A LOT cheaper than buying a new phone. Read morePublished on October 17, 2012 by earthspoet
This little thing is incredibly cool. It charges just as fast as your cellphone would charge a battery, so just a few hours. Read morePublished on July 19, 2011 by Firedrake1
As advertised, this device allows me to charge a spare battery for my Motorola DROID. I work in a rural area with poor reception, which causes my battery to drain quickly. Read morePublished on June 27, 2011 by SRS
I wanted to be able to charge a spare battery. I too missed that no cable was supplied (should have read the description more carefully) but I had a spare car charger that it... Read morePublished on May 25, 2011 by bgunn